Programmed Health Professionals Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very Much understanding management. I always got the shift I want and that's credit to them. If you need very flexible care, joint this company and you will not get disappointed.
Well organised campony
Good offering hours but hours depends on your availability.
Was this review helpful?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Programmed Health Professionals
- What is the company culture like at Programmed Health Professionals?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What benefits and perks does Programmed Health Professionals offer?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What are the working hours at Programmed Health Professionals?One person answered
- What roles at Programmed Health Professionals can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you required to do the health services acute care course? Or is a certificate three in individua…
- Do you offer visa sponsorship for registered nurse?