Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews for Assistant in Nursing

4.6Work–Life Balance

Productive, enjoyed working with Programmed Health Professionals staff members

It was competitive, I really liked working here because it was very professional, the way of talking with each other, their communications, their time management was really nice. I appreciate their efforts to give shifts to all the workers who joined this agency.

productive

flexible at work shift and good payment sale and friendly co-workers. I have learned how to provide care in systematic way and ;learned about different types of culture value..

Excellent Service and Support

Flexible schedules for staff's, very helpful and supported each person. Advanced roster for you to plan ahead. Variety of jobs so you can mix it up

Bingo qivia question card games

My beliefs are to keep the clients as active as possible and knowing there interested are very important I worked with dementia clients showering the clients dressing doing dentures feeding using all aqiupment for clients who are not active on there own turning clients every two hours toileting changing if an accident record clients daily progess to be recorded at the end of my shift

Pros

Lunches free including extended hours

Cons

Longer hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6