Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews for CaregiverReview this company
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I am a bit disappointed that my weekly hours, considering Covid, have dropped to only 10hours. I'd like to work at least double that, but that is not a fault of Programmed. Some clients broke their hips or passed away...beyond Programmed's control. Great system that you get a text 2pm each afternoon reminds you of the shifts for the next day. The pay rate is very fair, and my 4 hours weekend work really helps pay the rent. I have meant some amazing clients that have inspired me with their positive attitude, and life-long ambitions.
I wish I could be allocated some more hours.
Was this review helpful?
Official response from Programmed Health Professionals1 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.Unfortunately, it's hard to predict what services our clients will request during these challenging times. We are hopeful clients will be booking additional shifts as more of the population becomes vaccinated, and our clients feel comfortable heading into the community. Please ensure you provide the team with your most up-to-date availability to ensure you are contacted for relevant shifts.
See more jobs
Jobs at Programmed Health ProfessionalsCaregiver positions
See more Programmed Health Professionals reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Programmed Health Professionals
- What is the company culture like at Programmed Health Professionals?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What benefits and perks does Programmed Health Professionals offer?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What are the working hours at Programmed Health Professionals?One person answered
- What roles at Programmed Health Professionals can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you required to do the health services acute care course? Or is a certificate three in individua…
- Do you offer visa sponsorship for registered nurse?