Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews for Caregiver

4.6Work–Life Balance

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews

You know your timetable, and pay process is very efficient

I am a bit disappointed that my weekly hours, considering Covid, have dropped to only 10hours. I'd like to work at least double that, but that is not a fault of Programmed. Some clients broke their hips or passed away...beyond Programmed's control. Great system that you get a text 2pm each afternoon reminds you of the shifts for the next day. The pay rate is very fair, and my 4 hours weekend work really helps pay the rent. I have meant some amazing clients that have inspired me with their positive attitude, and life-long ambitions.

Pros

Excellent timetable/record-keeping.

Cons

I wish I could be allocated some more hours.

Official response from Programmed Health Professionals

1 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.Unfortunately, it's hard to predict what services our clients will request during these challenging times. We are hopeful clients will be booking additional shifts as more of the population becomes vaccinated, and our clients feel comfortable heading into the community. Please ensure you provide the team with your most up-to-date availability to ensure you are contacted for relevant shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?