Programmed Health Professionals Employee Reviews for Disability Support WorkerReview this company
Disability Support Worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Productive and enjoyable work environment, flexible to one's availability and great exposure to the health sector and community. Encourages engagement with the public and challenges personal and professional development.
Flexible to your availabilty.
Not entirely secured with shift work.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Programmed Health ProfessionalsDisability Support Worker positions
See more Programmed Health Professionals reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Programmed Health Professionals
- What is the company culture like at Programmed Health Professionals?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What benefits and perks does Programmed Health Professionals offer?Answered by Programmed Health Professionals
- What are the working hours at Programmed Health Professionals?One person answered
- What roles at Programmed Health Professionals can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Are you required to do the health services acute care course? Or is a certificate three in individua…
- Do you offer visa sponsorship for registered nurse?