Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Culture reviews

Clear
4.6Work–Life Balance

Good management team! The office staff very friendly Co staff, very friendly Great place to work Shifts available but too long hours Active nights preferably.

Productive, enjoyed working with Programmed Health Professionals staff members

It was competitive, I really liked working here because it was very professional, the way of talking with each other, their communications, their time management was really nice. I appreciate their efforts to give shifts to all the workers who joined this agency.

productive

flexible at work shift and good payment sale and friendly co-workers. I have learned how to provide care in systematic way and ;learned about different types of culture value..

It was a very good place to work

I really enjoyed work for this company. The best part was having contact with patients, talking to them and listening to them. I learned how to manage my time well.

got a variety of work places

I learned a lot of different things in a lot of different hospitals. It is really nice to work with people here. The management of the hospitals varies accordingly. The workplace culture is multicultural and respects everybody. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the place and people you're working with. The most enjoyable is meeting people and establishing rapport with everybody.

Pros

different people to meet everyday

Cons

sometimes not easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?