Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
4.6Work–Life Balance
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Productive, enjoyed working with Programmed Health Professionals staff members

It was competitive, I really liked working here because it was very professional, the way of talking with each other, their communications, their time management was really nice. I appreciate their efforts to give shifts to all the workers who joined this agency.

RN Skills enhance every time: different hospitals, different wards, different shifts with different specialties

Being an RN working with nursing agency PHP, number of hours worked depends on the available shifts as requested by hospitals or any health facilities contracted with the agency.

Flexible and fun loving work

I have been with Programmed Health Professionals for more than 10 years. I love to work with them. I have worked in different areas through them in Age care facilities, Community service, Disability, Mental Health, Brain injury. Recently, I have upgraded my qualification with Acute care. I am really happy to work for them to have a lot of experience in different areas.

Productive and enjoyable work environment.

Productive and enjoyable work environment, flexible to one's availability and great exposure to the health sector and community. Encourages engagement with the public and challenges personal and professional development.

Pros

Flexible to your availabilty.

Cons

Not entirely secured with shift work.

Every shift is different

I work night shifts with Programmed as I was studying Bachelor of Science and found it enabled me to have that worklife and study balance. No shift is ever the same. You never know what ward you are working on until you arrive at the hopital and that's what I love about the job. I have gained an array of skillssince working as a NA and believe this will benefit me in my future endevours.

Productive company

Very understanding, caring and offer lots of flexibility and opportunity for knowledge and experiences.Staff members are very professionals.

professional, supportive empoloyment agency

A leading Industry experienced employer that strives to place employees in suitable, geographically convenient locations in line with employees expectations and skill sets.

Jobs at Programmed Health Professionals