Programmed Health Professionals
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Programmed Health Professionals Work–Life Balance reviews

Clear
4.6Work–Life Balance
4.4Pay & Benefits

You know your timetable, and pay process is very efficient

I am a bit disappointed that my weekly hours, considering Covid, have dropped to only 10hours. I'd like to work at least double that, but that is not a fault of Programmed. Some clients broke their hips or passed away...beyond Programmed's control. Great system that you get a text 2pm each afternoon reminds you of the shifts for the next day. The pay rate is very fair, and my 4 hours weekend work really helps pay the rent. I have meant some amazing clients that have inspired me with their positive attitude, and life-long ambitions.

Pros

Excellent timetable/record-keeping.

Cons

I wish I could be allocated some more hours.

Official response from Programmed Health Professionals

1 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.Unfortunately, it's hard to predict what services our clients will request during these challenging times. We are hopeful clients will be booking additional shifts as more of the population becomes vaccinated, and our clients feel comfortable heading into the community. Please ensure you provide the team with your most up-to-date availability to ensure you are contacted for relevant shifts.

Good management team! The office staff very friendly Co staff, very friendly Great place to work Shifts available but too long hours Active nights preferably.

productive

flexible at work shift and good payment sale and friendly co-workers. I have learned how to provide care in systematic way and ;learned about different types of culture value..

Productive and enjoyable work environment.

Productive and enjoyable work environment, flexible to one's availability and great exposure to the health sector and community. Encourages engagement with the public and challenges personal and professional development.

Pros

Flexible to your availabilty.

Cons

Not entirely secured with shift work.

Flexible work place, provides free training.

Great place to work as you can be your own boss in regards to hours and days you prefer. An excellent way to work in different hospitals and health care settings. Opportunities to travel.

Pros

Free training sessions available

Cons

Quiet times of the year.

Every shift is different

I work night shifts with Programmed as I was studying Bachelor of Science and found it enabled me to have that worklife and study balance. No shift is ever the same. You never know what ward you are working on until you arrive at the hopital and that's what I love about the job. I have gained an array of skillssince working as a NA and believe this will benefit me in my future endevours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed Health Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6