Programmed

Programmed Employee Reviews

Australia178 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Poor Organisation of workers and information given to employees

Went for an interview, wasn't aware or informed that Programmed advertising the position, meant that they would be your employer and basically subcontract you out to other companies. Poor communication with employees once start job, regardless of what company you are put with. Start at a place and are left for dead pretty much. Basics of who your supervisors are were not clearly provided and you are left to find most information out alone. Good pay depending on position. Lack of life/work balance, always expected to be available even if you applied for a casual low hr position. Management of employees is a mess. You have to talk to the right person to get anywhere and you have to find that person first.

Productive and family friendly environment

Family oriented company Alot of opportunities for advancement Plenty of overtime options RDOs and Co invest/ incolink EBA, so no bargaining for a payrise

Pros

Toolbox breakfast bbq

Cons

Nil

Started as an entry level employee. Good training. High turn over of staff due to internal/external progression. Occassionally decision from upper management cause said turn over bur thats with any large company. Overall, good company to work for

Pros

Progression

Fun work place

Great place to work ,management are easy to get on very nice people. I worked there for 27.5 years and enjoyed it all. Great company benefits and the painters are the best.

Pros

Plenty of overtime if you want. And penalty rates

Just another day in the office.

My role was specific to receiving higher level complaints, I.e minister and so on. The role was definitely engaging, management were supportive and open to assist. Programmed is very kpi driven, and politically correct. However, make a wrong move, and the Team leaders/immediate supervisors who want to make a name will throw you under a bus, and hold you down under it.The monthly meetings are always fulfilled with the naughty sweets and fun meetings. Lunch room is supplied coffee,sugar, tea, and milk with the weekly supply drop of fruit bowl. The options that come with working for Programmed are amazing, discounted vehicle fleet, private health insurance bonuses and discounts for everyday uses like shopping etc are amazing at 5% anywhere up to 25% discounted with the social team. If you enjoy being a mute and fly under the radar while getting your job done, the perks outweigh the office politics.

Pros

Weekly fruit supply, free instant coffee and tea, milk.

Cons

Heavy rotation of staff

Good place to work.

Good place to work..Allocation staff friendly…Good pay rate & weekly pay…Hours to suit your family & lifestyle…Needed more hours within my area/suburb

Pros

Hours to suit your lifestyle

Cons

Not enough hours in my area/suburb

There is always pros and cons inadequate management/ workplace culture needs to change

The customer service consultant role is a very high stressful job especially working in complicated contract. It’s always been an inconsistent management change over and staff in the call centre for the last 3 years I have been in the role. Too much expectations given, tasks in between calls and very high stressful environment dealing with vulnerable people is the hardest job you can ever deal with and the job description is way over with expectations given. Not really much of part time contract hours for flexibility and person with disability like my self their was always additional hours with people quitting the centre. This is why I left is because it didn’t give me a work life balance , no career progression, lack of support dealing with difficulty customers, always they shove the training to us call centre agents where we deal with a high stressful job description, no well being support either, always a toxic culture and you can’t study either I was told I was not allowed to study not work related with much stress of training staff was set expectations on me as vulnerable person with disability. I would not risk my well-being staying there and was the right decision to make is not ever work in job that is not worth putting your health at risk

Good team

I enjoyed the time at programmed the work crew were some what the best guys I’ve ever worked with, management was good to, the social side of things was great I liked our gatherings.

Do not work for Programmed

This company was officially the worst employer I have ever worked for. Left to sort issues out by myself whilst onsite.Management are snake oil salesmen, do not trust them, look elsewhere

Pros

Cons

They are a con

Fun workplace

Working for grain harvest season. Fun workplace, nice people, multicultural, good payment and good hours. Payment every week. Probably will comeback next season

Pros

Good payment

Fantastic Culture

Have loved every second of working at Programmed. Inclusive and supportive team and Managers. The work was challenging but coming to the office everyday feeling supported made easy work of it!

Pros

Supportive. Flexible working arrangements. People and Culture

Cons

Sometimes long days

Dont waste your time!

Applied and went through all training (hours and hours online) and interview then there was confusion about where i was working and was NEVER given a start date when it was decided where i was working. total and absolute waste of my time and i declined 2 other positions elsewhere while i waited for a start.

Pros

Cons

will waste your time.

Not Paid for induction, then sent to the wrong location.

Terrible, applied for one job, and they sent me to another.Cancelled my first shift night before I was supposed to start with no reason given. Then I had to chase them down for info on what was going on and what was happening.Then after all that, the address I was given was wrong.There incompetence has been border line comical, like the place is run by who ever answers the phone first.

Pros

after induction, medical, back ground check, phone interview, they leave you alone

Cons

they leave you alone to the stage of no contact

Unprofessional hr and management , unsupportive to employees, terrible work atmosphere

In my time at programmed I found management and the HR team highly unprofessional, unsupportive and I never felt part of a team. The work environment made me feel excluded, untrained and unsupported. Programmed promote mental well-being however this is not something which they practice in house. My mental health was massively effected during my employment and when I brought this to my managers attention I was fired for underperforming my role! So much for promoting 'R U Ok?'

Pros

Tea coffee at work

Cons

No support or training from management/ HR

Good work area

They have all different jobs they send you texts and you can pick and choose what job you wantAnd the staff are great I would work with them again and again

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Long hours sometimes

The worst place to work with

Worse payment ever. They paid flat rate at all time including Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and after 8 hour shift. No worth it when work few hours a day and just few shifts a week.

Pros

Cons

Worse payment

Programmed does not match employees with jobs well

Poorly organised and poor staff at Virginia, never come back to you and you have to chase after them. They go through no effort to match up the employees with the right clients and seem like they could not care about doing the right thing. Unfortunately now if I see programmed as advertiser, I steer clear of that jobs.

Pros

The clients

Cons

personnel working there

Don't waste your precious time

A complete waste of time going through recruitment at Perth office. Childish behaviours from administration through to nursing recruit staff. Felt like been back in high school. Staff and management so unprofessional and breach their own Code of Conduct.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional recruitment nursing Perth

Never again

Programmed is a company filled with incompetent people from top to bottom never and I mean never work for this company. passing the buck and throwing other's under the bus is the culture of this company I tried it you will regret it you have been warned stay away far far away.

Cons

Career advancement, great work culture

Programmed is a great company to work for. Great management, many career opportunities, and lovely people to work with. Flexibility and work-life balance is easily achieved at Programmed.

Pros

Great Culture, flexible hours

Warning warning! don’t waste your time!

Like MOST of the recruitment mobs they only hire in bulk to make sure the company is covered for emergency’s or if people don’t show up pick one out if the bunch . Promises hours don’t get em. If you are actually offered a shift it will be an on call shift waking you at 2am after not hearing from them after 3 weeks expecting you to be there immediately talk down to you if you can’t drop everything at 2am to cover their own buts. They don’t care about you or your rent/bliss/family being fed . Time waisters after running stuns jumping through ALL of their MANY hoops you get nothing .. absolutely just a number .. that won’t get used unless desperate

Pros

Nuthin

Cons

There still around

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Programmed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Programmed with

• Programmed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?