Programmed Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Concreter/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD30 January 2019
learnt alot of things about picking and packing orders also manual handling materials, meeting new people was great and enjoying the vibes. kefe lou alelo
Terrible company to work for.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Bell Bay TAS23 January 2019
Company won’t do anything for you if you loose your job due you no fault of your own. They just want you to earn them money. I worked at an industrial site in Bell Bay (TAS). Far too strict on rules and no warnings is you make a mistake, your just marched out the front door. Staff there tell lies if they don’t like you to get you sacked. Avoid the smelter at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Management.
No Way,, never again '
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD18 January 2019
No support, can’t talk to them and if I did they would abuse me , worse place I have work for ,
Management would not have a clue what there doing ,
Go to indeed.
Pros
Cons
Bad people.
Would not recommend.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 January 2019
Vindictive & Discriminative. Discriminated against me because I told them what I thought about them when they talked me up for an excellent job opportunity, then turned around & gave it to someone else. Have had very unpleasant dealings with this mob. There are far better & more professional labour hire companies out there than this mob.
Cons
Treated as just another number.
Useless recruitment company
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Crestmead QLD12 January 2019
Don't waste your time. Unless you're indigenous you won't get a look in. Snap Fresh full of bullies. One day a week work at most. Programmed staff don't give a toss
Pros
Cons
Too many
Over worked then screwed over
Labourer (Casual) leading hand (Former Employee) –  Bendigo VIC8 November 2018
Worked 50+ hours a week for 1.5 years then went to a new site all was good for about a year under new management, then went back to old managers, hours cut to 2 days a week no work car no on call so I quit because there’s no way I’d work for someone like that.
No management
Casual Labourer (Current Employee) –  Clayton VIC29 October 2018
Extra recruitments and no shifts, No answers on querries, their rosters are made in some mystery places even they dont know. When you call them from any number, they can forward your request to relevant departments without knowing who you are.
Pros
Havent found any
Cons
Poor service, career spoiling.
Over worked, under paid and micro managed
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Underdale SA27 March 2018
Over worked, under paid and micro managed, too many people that concern themselves with what others are doing than their own jobs in hopes of getting up the corporate ladder. There are better job opportunities available for better wages
Pros
Cons
Under paid and micro managed
Programmed is a very rewarding company to work for.
Onshore Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Perth WA7 September 2017
A typical day at Programmed is a fast paced environment requiring you to be multi skilled and make good on the spot decisions.
Working with people from all over the world teaches you to be flexible with their unique requirements.
The management team is very supportive.
A very rewarding position knowing that you contributed to a world class operation in the oil and gas industry.
Pros
Very supportive company
Cons
Long hours on call 24/7
programmed total marine was a great company to work for.
Deck Hand (FIFO (Former Employee) –  Barrow Island WA23 May 2016
productivity is a team effort ,what I get out of it is working with a good crew of people who do there job and have a laugh with it ,makes the day go fast and much more enjoyable.