Prompcorp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Prompcorp Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Busy, fast paced.

Site Manager was great for BP North. When busy quite chaotic. I do feel that the company doesn't have enough staff on when times & seasons require it. But overall. They were ok. I was only there for a short time as I became sick & basically in the end chose to leave the position.

Cons

Long hrs, can be hectic & chaotic.

good work place

it is a good environment to work in i just wish I was still working there and the working hours were great all the people were very easy to get along

Positive company

A lot of work in the company, can be reactive most of the time.The pay is good and plenty of support from management. Happy to continue to work here, culture needs to improve.

Pros

Flexible work lifestyle

Fun workplace

I have been enjoying my job, bacuse it has helping me to pay my responsibilities and to spoilt myself. The workplace are nice and the workmates sometimes are rude but you enjoy them.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Far

No Comment

Poor culture with micro-management at multiple levels. Also, many parts of the business would get involved in areas not within their remit, and provide comment, in most part without fact.

Such a great company to work with

I really love to work with Promp Corp very very good people professional honest they have got right equipments training every thing is a great I really love to working with them I really enjoy a lot

Ideal Location North Melbourne

Culture was positive, I enjoyed working here given I lived locally. I developed my supervision skills across the facilities management industry. The role included client interaction and account management responsibility. I found the senior management in my department provided clear goals and directions on what needed to be achieved. A typical day was very dynamic and each day presented different skills that I needed to apply. I found working in the service industry the most enjoyable part of my role, particularity when I could work closely with the client to achieve desired outcomes.

Lazy no uniform standard looked like it being ran by a group of methadone addicts

Management lazy unorganised random drug testing pick a number u dont get ur number called you dont get tested stupid when u can see there is a male worker there affected by drugs

Pros

Blug and do nothing and get paid for it management useless

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prompcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Prompcorp