Prompcorp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Prompcorp

Prompcorp Employee Review

Ideal Location North Melbourne

Culture was positive, I enjoyed working here given I lived locally. I developed my supervision skills across the facilities management industry. The role included client interaction and account management responsibility. I found the senior management in my department provided clear goals and directions on what needed to be achieved. A typical day was very dynamic and each day presented different skills that I needed to apply. I found working in the service industry the most enjoyable part of my role, particularity when I could work closely with the client to achieve desired outcomes.

Same location

No Comment

Poor culture with micro-management at multiple levels. Also, many parts of the business would get involved in areas not within their remit, and provide comment, in most part without fact.

Busy, fast paced.

Site Manager was great for BP North. When busy quite chaotic. I do feel that the company doesn't have enough staff on when times & seasons require it. But overall. They were ok. I was only there for a short time as I became sick & basically in the end chose to leave the position.

Cons

Long hrs, can be hectic & chaotic.

Fun workplace

I have been enjoying my job, bacuse it has helping me to pay my responsibilities and to spoilt myself. The workplace are nice and the workmates sometimes are rude but you enjoy them.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prompcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Prompcorp