Prompcorp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Prompcorp

Prompcorp Employee Review

Positive company

A lot of work in the company, can be reactive most of the time.The pay is good and plenty of support from management. Happy to continue to work here, culture needs to improve.

Pros

Flexible work lifestyle

Same role

Ideal Location North Melbourne

Culture was positive, I enjoyed working here given I lived locally. I developed my supervision skills across the facilities management industry. The role included client interaction and account management responsibility. I found the senior management in my department provided clear goals and directions on what needed to be achieved. A typical day was very dynamic and each day presented different skills that I needed to apply. I found working in the service industry the most enjoyable part of my role, particularity when I could work closely with the client to achieve desired outcomes.

good work place

it is a good environment to work in i just wish I was still working there and the working hours were great all the people were very easy to get along

Busy, fast paced.

Site Manager was great for BP North. When busy quite chaotic. I do feel that the company doesn't have enough staff on when times & seasons require it. But overall. They were ok. I was only there for a short time as I became sick & basically in the end chose to leave the position.

Cons

Long hrs, can be hectic & chaotic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prompcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Prompcorp