Prompcorp Employee Reviews for Manager in North Melbourne VICReview this company
North Melbourne VIC1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Culture was positive, I enjoyed working here given I lived locally. I developed my supervision skills across the facilities management industry. The role included client interaction and account management responsibility. I found the senior management in my department provided clear goals and directions on what needed to be achieved. A typical day was very dynamic and each day presented different skills that I needed to apply. I found working in the service industry the most enjoyable part of my role, particularity when I could work closely with the client to achieve desired outcomes.
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
More reviews from Manager
See all 2 reviews
More reviews from North Melbourne VIC
See all 2 reviews
See more Prompcorp reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prompcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Prompcorp
- What benefits and perks does Prompcorp offer?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Prompcorp?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Prompcorp?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Prompcorp?One person answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Prompcorp?One person answered
- Does Prompcorp require a background check? What kind of background check does Prompcorp do?
- Does Prompcorp sponsor for visa and ticket for a qualified applicate ?