Prompcorp
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Prompcorp Management reviews

Australia8 reviews

Clear
3.4Work–Life Balance

Ideal Location North Melbourne

Culture was positive, I enjoyed working here given I lived locally. I developed my supervision skills across the facilities management industry. The role included client interaction and account management responsibility. I found the senior management in my department provided clear goals and directions on what needed to be achieved. A typical day was very dynamic and each day presented different skills that I needed to apply. I found working in the service industry the most enjoyable part of my role, particularity when I could work closely with the client to achieve desired outcomes.

Positive company

A lot of work in the company, can be reactive most of the time.The pay is good and plenty of support from management. Happy to continue to work here, culture needs to improve.

Pros

Flexible work lifestyle

No Comment

Poor culture with micro-management at multiple levels. Also, many parts of the business would get involved in areas not within their remit, and provide comment, in most part without fact.

Lazy no uniform standard looked like it being ran by a group of methadone addicts

Management lazy unorganised random drug testing pick a number u dont get ur number called you dont get tested stupid when u can see there is a male worker there affected by drugs

Pros

Blug and do nothing and get paid for it management useless

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prompcorp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Prompcorp
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?