Prouds Employee Reviews

Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carindale QLD28 February 2018
Not bad place to work, Management can be a bit hard sometimes but all round good. Bit of pressure to set up catalogues but we all get there in the end.
productive in a comfortable manner
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lismore NSW13 July 2016
i enjoyed being on a rotating roster working an average of 20 hours a week. my daily activities would include persistent customer service, filing stock, housekeeping and keeping up to date with product knowledge.
i was always learning new things such as, store transfers, stock taking, bank deposits, merchandise displays and the merchandise. i developled a very professional relationship with my co workers and was very adaquent in working in a team enviroment.
personally working in a jewellers the hardest part of the job would be the demand of stock movement and the customers request, apart from that i can't fault the position i was in.
Cons
not enough hours
Not Proud at All
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Hurstville Westfield NSW27 June 2016
Common story: "let go" just before the 3 month mark. major issues with middle level management. it's a retail company that works hard to prevent customers from contacting head office directly - in fact, store personnel are told that giving out any corporate conact information is a sackable offence. that should say it all.
Good place to work with great people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  South Australia11 May 2015
My day consists of doing either lunch cover shifts, or all day shifts, setting up store, which is putting jewellery in the windows, cabinets etc. Also general clearing, dealing with customers, which is the part I love the most.

Most enjoyable part is seeing customers happy with their new piece of jewellery, whether it be a pair of earrings, pendant, or the big new engagement ring! And to be the one who helps them with finding what they want is very rewarding.

I have learned plenty about diamonds, other stones, gold etc, as well as different aspects in regards to what can be done repair wise.
Pros
dealing with customers, and of course the benefits of cheaper jewellery
Cons
not getting enough hours. really need to work full time.