Public Outreach
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Public Outreach Employee Review

11 April 2019
I worked in the Sydney based office for 5 months and it was probably one of the best experiences of my working life. The office is full of friendly, passionate and positive people which has created such a great working environment. The management was great at supporting, teaching and encouraging us all to reach our best potential as fundraisers for some incredible charities. The use of 'energizers' after each break was one of my favorite parts of the job. They are used to get everyone to relieve stress and get people energized and focused ready for the next session of fundraising. Really has been such an incredible experience! I actually would look forward to going into work.
5 June 2019
Same location
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Loved working for this company and loved the people. The role was sometimes stressful but I also enjoy the fast paced nature of it. The friends I've made here are still people I keep in touch with!
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Sometimes tressful
27 February 2020
Contact Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Working at public outreach was an amazing experience! You get to chat to people all day while making a difference to charity. In the morning and after each break you get to play energisers which is really fun and everyone that works there is lovely so you make so many friends! You have got targets to meet weekly but they are definitely achievable. Managers are team leaders are supportive and offer advice to get you there. On Fridays, there are beers in the office after work and they have pizza lunches or a BBQ often too! I can not recommend this place to work for enough!!
7 November 2019
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Very high turnover of staff, hiring around 10 people every week and losing heaps as well. Very repetitive and mentally exhausting job. Strict on taking any sick days, even had a colleague get told she shouldn't be taking days off for her mental health and quote "why can't you take anti-depressants to fix the problem?". Zero job security, I would be smashing targets all week and then have one average day and be threatened with losing my job. Also, you get paid $26.50 plus bonus, which is great but not what the ad says. The calls are very cold, only certain charities will have you calling warm calls or members. Most of my calls were from people who signed up to win a free iPhone and didn't read the terms and conditions. It's also casual loading, so you're working full-time but don't get any paid sick leave or holiday pay. They have a staff kitchen which is meant to get cleaned but hasn't since I started. Had rubbish everywhere, dirty dishes and mould in the fridge. The other employees are great, but I would only recommend this job if you want something short term.