Public Outreach
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Public Outreach Employee Review

Not as good as they say

27 September 2018
Complete let down with the way they run the company, this was due to the pressure they placed, despite contradictory saying that they would not place a large amount of pressure on us.
28 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Charity Fundraiser (Former Employee) - Melbourne Australia
Lots of pressure to meet targets - your job security is threatened by management every day (not just me, the entire team of 6 others we had - all of us quit within two weeks of working there!) Management blatantly lied about salary and benefits - poorly managed and pressurised job which inhibits being able to work properly and raise funds needed Very business oriented and seems like they care more about money than actually raising funds for the charity - told us to lie to the public about what they could actually donate
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Pressure, poor management, sketchy lying
Comment – 12 August 2019
The pay structure and hourly wage is very clearly set out - may i ask what it was to do with your pay structure that you felt misled about? The fact that it is a target based role is also spoken about at length during the interview process.
4 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Fundraiser (Former Employee) - Melbourne
Supportive and inclusive team culture. Really fun place to work whilst making a positive difference in the world!! Targets are in place to make sure we are doing the best job possible for the charities. Really great hourly wage :)
Pros
Hourly wage, amazing team culture
27 February 2020
Same location
Contact Centre Representative (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Working at public outreach was an amazing experience! You get to chat to people all day while making a difference to charity. In the morning and after each break you get to play energisers which is really fun and everyone that works there is lovely so you make so many friends! You have got targets to meet weekly but they are definitely achievable. Managers are team leaders are supportive and offer advice to get you there. On Fridays, there are beers in the office after work and they have pizza lunches or a BBQ often too! I can not recommend this place to work for enough!!