Public Outreach
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Public Outreach Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Very high turnover of staff, hiring around 10 people every week and losing heaps as well. Very repetitive and mentally exhausting job. Strict on taking any sick days, even had a colleague get told she shouldn't be taking days off for her mental health and quote "why can't you take anti-depressants to fix the problem?". Zero job security, I would be smashing targets all week and then have one average day and be threatened with losing my job. Also, you get paid $26.50 plus bonus, which is great but not what the ad says. The calls are very cold, only certain charities will have you calling warm calls or members. Most of my calls were from people who signed up to win a free iPhone and didn't read the terms and conditions. It's also casual loading, so you're working full-time but don't get any paid sick leave or holiday pay. They have a staff kitchen which is meant to get cleaned but hasn't since I started. Had rubbish everywhere, dirty dishes and mould in the fridge. The other employees are great, but I would only recommend this job if you want something short term.
Working at public outreach was an amazing experience! You get to chat to people all day while making a difference to charity. In the morning and after each break you get to play energisers which is really fun and everyone that works there is lovely so you make so many friends! You have got targets to meet weekly but they are definitely achievable. Managers are team leaders are supportive and offer advice to get you there. On Fridays, there are beers in the office after work and they have pizza lunches or a BBQ often too! I can not recommend this place to work for enough!!
  1. Call Center Representative