Public Outreach
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Public Outreach Employee Reviews for Fundraiser

The people I worked with were lovely and friendly and made my time there great. During my time there I felt empowered that I was helping charity. being a fundraising place it was quite stressful and I didn't feel I had any job security.
Lots of pressure to meet targets - your job security is threatened by management every day (not just me, the entire team of 6 others we had - all of us quit within two weeks of working there!) Management blatantly lied about salary and benefits - poorly managed and pressurised job which inhibits being able to work properly and raise funds needed Very business oriented and seems like they care more about money than actually raising funds for the charity - told us to lie to the public about what they could actually donate
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Pressure, poor management, sketchy lying
Comment – 12 August 2019
The pay structure and hourly wage is very clearly set out - may i ask what it was to do with your pay structure that you felt misled about? The fact that it is a target based role is also spoken about at length during the interview process.
Supportive and inclusive team culture. Really fun place to work whilst making a positive difference in the world!! Targets are in place to make sure we are doing the best job possible for the charities. Really great hourly wage :)
Pros
Hourly wage, amazing team culture
Complete let down with the way they run the company, this was due to the pressure they placed, despite contradictory saying that they would not place a large amount of pressure on us.