Public Outreach
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Public Outreach Management reviews

Lots of pressure to meet targets - your job security is threatened by management every day (not just me, the entire team of 6 others we had - all of us quit within two weeks of working there!) Management blatantly lied about salary and benefits - poorly managed and pressurised job which inhibits being able to work properly and raise funds needed Very business oriented and seems like they care more about money than actually raising funds for the charity - told us to lie to the public about what they could actually donate
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Pressure, poor management, sketchy lying
Comment – 12 August 2019
The pay structure and hourly wage is very clearly set out - may i ask what it was to do with your pay structure that you felt misled about? The fact that it is a target based role is also spoken about at length during the interview process.
I worked in the Sydney based office for 5 months and it was probably one of the best experiences of my working life. The office is full of friendly, passionate and positive people which has created such a great working environment. The management was great at supporting, teaching and encouraging us all to reach our best potential as fundraisers for some incredible charities. The use of 'energizers' after each break was one of my favorite parts of the job. They are used to get everyone to relieve stress and get people energized and focused ready for the next session of fundraising. Really has been such an incredible experience! I actually would look forward to going into work.
Complete let down with the way they run the company, this was due to the pressure they placed, despite contradictory saying that they would not place a large amount of pressure on us.