Public Transport Authority Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 25 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A steady job and good if you like working outside. Some ongoing training if you have no overhead line knowledge and want to enter the field. You must be spacially aware when operating on track plant with overhead obstacles.
No free lunches
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Public Transport Authority?
See more Public Transport Authority reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Public Transport Authority. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 25 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Public Transport Authority
- Why do/did you like working at Public Transport Authority?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Public Transport Authority?One person answered
- Does Public Transport Authority require a background check? What kind of background check does Publi…One person answered
- What would you suggest Public Transport Authority management do to prevent employees from leaving?
- How should you prepare for an interview at Public Transport Authority?
- What is the average salary for a transit officer just starting out? Is there much overtime available…