Public Transport Victoria Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Would not recommend this organisation
Project Coordinator - Business Continuity (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 April 2017
The Project Manager was never recrutied and I was left to work within the Business support team (stationary, Ofice changes and moves & fleet management) which did not take any of my suggestions or expertice into condsideration.
I tried to escelate my concerns to senior management who were too busy to meet with me and allow me to state my concenrns for the Project I was employed to complete.
Good contact
Technician (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham19 October 2015
Early hours to get working. Good team to work with, lack of tools to work with, could improve on the project management. Mostly improvise on what needed to be done. Occasionally work and rework.
The best working atmosphere.
Project Support Officer - SISD (Former Employee) –  The Branch, NSW18 March 2015
A typical day at work started at 07:30 and finished at 15.45.

My days were full on starting with team meetings, which all 20 project leaders had to attend. I learned a lot about what each team was doing.

Management started from Director of Transport down to Project Manager. The Director of Transport always had time or made a time to be available for signing of necessary documents and a laugh.

My co-workers were a bunch of friendly people who would always help someone who needed it.

The hardest part of my day was nothing really as I enjoyed working with my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of my job was when everything ran smoothly. Also I enjoyed training people to use a computer package that they didn't know.
Pros
great bunch of people to work with and a great social club.
Cons
waiting 30 minutes for a train home if I missed the one I wanted to catch.
Rewarding
Customer service officer (Current Employee) –  Melbourne.vic15 March 2015
Got some good stories, and great expierience to take myself further into the world. Government work is easily an area i would return to in the future.
Abroad experience
Level 2 Case Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, Australia17 October 2014
Great experience working abroad for a government public sector.