Puma Energy
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Puma Energy Employee Reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Cloncurry Puma

They do not have timesheets and manager is never there. They make you pay for drive offs. If they offer you accommodation they say it is furnished when it is not. Very dirty place.

Pros

Sandwhich

Cons

Charge you for driveoffs

No time for table tennis we are full on Monday till Sunday

Working with Puma is very good as long as you got a boss who treats you like a human being and not a number as that’s why people leave and as we all got our jobs to do but some of the staff thinks they in charge when they are younger that you I loved my job till I had a accident at work and because of I was turning retired age they put me off plus I couldn’t dialogue asi broke my wrist which was 5 years ago and still suffering which it will never be good

great company to work for

A pleasure to work for Puma great team environment great work ethics good wages . Would work for them any time would work for Puma again if near my location .

Pros

Easy company to work for and with

Cons

long hours . would suit a person flexibility.

Very nice place to work and learn

I have been working this place since 2016 and I started my career as a Customer Service Representative. After 1 year, I started working as technical support team.

Pros

Good team work

Cons

Not much salary

It is a good place to work

Sometimes it becomes stressful. If the team is good, it is a good place to work otherwise it becomes a stressful environment. Pay is good. The management has loopholes.

Great bosses

Staff were very competitive and difficult to work with, back stabbing Bosses were great Hours were all over the place made it difficult to work anywhere ekse

Unfair work environment

The puma store i worked at was badly managed. Management was not following there rolls, rolls were assigned to others under qualified and know additional befits were given for undertaking management rolls. The manager only got the job as she was friends owners and still was under qualified for position.

very productive

Working at Puma is a job for anyone fresh out of school or anyone who loves to be round people. Manger is great and takes into consideration your personal obligations

Puma energy

The company is a multi National and its staff retention could be better. The work is enjoyable and can be rewarding, the company expects a lot of loyalty

Work experience

I really enjoyed working with Puma. That was an excellent experience. They take the safety very seriously. Working as a casual had great pay rates. Overall I really enjoyed working there.

Fast-paced working environment. Need to be able to adapt quickly

Fast-paced working environment, need to be able to adapt quickly and be able to get tasks done whilst serving customers. Customer always comes first. The company's employee relationships are highly built on trust and hard work.

Productive and Fun workplace

Working for Puma Energy was one of the best experiences you could ask for with a job. Management is understanding and caring of all their workers. Salary is above fair for the work required. Never a dull moment and always felt like apart of the team! You will not regret working for this company. Especially the Bundamba Citiswich station!

Comfortable and productive workplace

Puma Energy was a productive workplace and one that taught me many things about retail and customer service. I worked with some lovely people that made me feel comfortable in my place of work.

Not good work place

Not a good work place to be in, most staff don't do anything at all, manager was not good, verbally abusive to staff even in front of customers, no team work at all, constant complaints to HR but nothing done about staff not doing their jobs + bad manager who is not good at her job.

Friendly and productive

I worked at puma for over almost 2 years. I enjoyed the team and management and I was sad to leave them. Management was always ready to listen to what us CSAs had to say.

Worst job I ever had

Worked as a cook wow it’s an eye opener, Lots of gossip , drama and child like minds. No leadership, when morning shift gets behind it puts whole day or days out. Expects too much in little hours but no overtime so work for free to get done. No breaks other than while working and you waste your whole lunch as customers come first even on 9 hour shift. Staff not valued

Pros

None I can see

Cons

Good place to work at but Management is often poor

A typical day at work would be serving customers, checking and rotating stock, and cleaning. I learnt how to deal with money correctly, how to handle unhappy customers and overall what it is like to work in a team environment.The management was poor sometimes. I was a casual and I would have my manager texting me at 10pm, asking me to come in the next day. Overall, the staff were lovely and great to work with. Definitely a good first job.

Good work place but horrible workers

In working at Puma Energy i was pushed out and workers started rumors about me in order to try and get me fired. I loved the pay and the hours but the workers were the last straw as to me leaving.

Pros

Hours, Pay

Cons

Negative child-like workers

Loved it

I worked on the logistics side with a small team, and they were the best people I have worked with. I did not want to leave. The people made the job great! The higher management in head office I personally found good to deal with, but did see others struggle with them at times. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Pros

Great people

Cons

Communication break down at times between managments

It was alright, just a job really

I pretty much just cooked and cleaned of an overnight shift, and they paid me well to do it, was a good job. The boss man was pretty fair, and it didn't take too long to filter out the bad eggs.

hard hours hard job - very demanding work

Good when things run smoothly - bad when things go wrong - filters through to all shifts. not enough hours to complete all tasks....unrealistic expectations from Management..

Pros

working in the kitchen

Cons

stress related work with minimal rest breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Puma Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Puma Energy