PURPOSE Employee Reviews

To get more experience in different industry
HR executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai10 April 2019
working as HR executive, responsibilities of Recruitment process, probation evaluation, apprenticeship, pay slip, training and development, HR payment, ISO audit, on boarding, and other general activities
Working for causes is rewarding
Campaign Creative Director (Freelance) (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 February 2019
Sadly they use mostly freelancers. I would have been happy to work there full time had the opportunity presented itself. Invest in fulltime employees because everyone is passionate about their work.
Pros
Rewarding work
Cons
Mostly freelance contracts
Enthusiast and self-motivated person
BI Developer (Former Employee) –  Canada21 November 2018
I solve a lot of interesing tasks. I help clients to understand their data more clearly. I try to find some interesting dependences in clients data. Before this I need to create good data model and create effective data warehouse. I think quick learning new products and technologies is the hardest part of my job. But it is the most interesting thing. I like learn something new.
good place for what its worth
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  detroit mi8 November 2018
pay is ok but everything else I pretty much hate.the hours are long and the work is pure slavery.line workers pretty much don't do their job and it effects all the drivers. very stressful workplace.
Pros
pay
Cons
pay
Abudabi Midfeild terminal
TV Set Maintenance and Electronics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Abudabi24 September 2018
Site engineer ,site inspection, site walk weekly matrix , cordination with other contractors,
Intstallation,
Maintainace,
Service,
Meeting the client needs,
Diagrams marking and cordination
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Long duty
Company it's getting better
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA27 July 2018
The employees and the company are very nice. But they need to restructure and have more communication between each other to get job done to better serve consumers
Pros
A lot of work hours to begin
Cons
Communication needs to be better between the people in the office
Great
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Littleton, CO5 February 2018
Process for Purpose is the company I started to help bring a positive, charitable aspect to the merchant services industry and to help businesses provide a marketable angle to their processing.
Great place to work, nice atmosphere, good teams players
In charged of hiring and training new staff (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FL12 December 2017
It was actually a great place to work for, working with adolescents and their parents was truly a challenge. The hours ws a bit stressful. because I was always on call as well. After all the program was designed for at risk adolescents,but I have a family that needed my time just as well. Sometimes I would get home around 10:00PM, or wee hrs in the morning. It was truly a great experience, with great management support,
Pros
making a difference in a child's life
Cons
to many late hrs
Was a nice place to work
Youth Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK27 November 2017
There were many children who were very talented and we would work to improve their skills, overall a nice environment and kind people, not too tasking
Lot of Learning
Field Security/Logistics Officer (Former Employee) –  Muzaffargarh8 November 2017
I have learned new approaches being in World Vision International and developed myself in the field of Security and Logistics. I satisfied with my superiors as they gave me full space to take decisions and to implement.
Variaty
Admin Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2 November 2017
Always be prepared for anything: Crisis management.
Be alert at all times, honest, efficient and precise in all aspects.
The hardest part is handling difficult clients; staying cool headed and handling the situation with insight and respect.
Most enjoyable is a satisfied and happy client.
Pros
Understanding, empathy/recognition/support of an employee's progression
Cons
Employer/Manager receiving all the credit, No empathy/recognition/support for an employee's contribution/progression
Texas Children's Pediatric's
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX28 October 2017
It is a wonderful company to work for, the location you work at and management are very important though. Finding the right fit at the right location.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch, team work, growth.
Cons
Too many unnecessary requirements.
Great place
Mentor girl from ages (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GA4 October 2017
Defined with purpose was a wonderful place to work. The management and co workers were great to work with also. I would recommend this job to anybody.
Great Experience
Lab Assistant Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA4 October 2017
We were able to conduct our own experimental changes. It taught me a lot about the importance of teamwork and communication within a team. It was a great outside-of-the-classroom experience
It is ministry. I love it
Founder/CEO/Director (Current Employee) –  Florida21 September 2017
This is an organization that I founded. It is a Community Development Corporation to help others mentally and spiritually. The goal is to ministry to youth and family and complete family.
Pros
Rewarding Spiritually
Fun family enviroment
Health Information Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Durant, OK11 September 2017
Great place to work, family atmosphere. The best part was meeting and greeting the patients that I came into contact with on a daily basis. The hardest part dealing with patients who were not clear on the hippa laws and the hospital procedures.
Pros
The hospital weeks, when we were recognized for all our hard work.
Cons
Not having enough continuing education.
rating this company
Senior Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Delaware2 September 2017
overall rating it was a job that paid the bills for that I am thankful. in working did way more work than I should on dale basis the benefits was great management so was good most wasn't
Unstable but helpful
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gates-North Gates, NY21 August 2017
Started as an expanding company, but by the end management was not on same page. CEO has strong vision, but differences with management appeared to be irreconcilable. Very helpful with interns and giving them knowledge and career advice.
this is my first job make me confident
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  KATHMANDU, NP2 May 2017
Established In 1978, We (Family Food Centre) Have Grown To One Of The Leading Retailers In Qatar With Three Large Outlets, Each One With Retail Space Of More Than 50,000 Sq., Located In Most Prominent And Convenient Locations. Our Vision Is To Become A Leading Retailer By Offering Superior Customer Service And Unique Retail Propositions In All Our Channels Including Products, Variety, Quality, Value, People, And Convenience For Our Customers. Commitment To Our Customers And To The Community We Live In Are Very Important To Us, And Our Loyal And Regular Customers Are The Result Of This Commitment.
Productive and people skills
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Westen Cape, south afica31 March 2017
Communication Skills & Perseverance
Process and system development & Diplomacy
Team management, Data and Result Orientated
Quality assurance &Process optimization
SPC techniques and principles
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour