PwC Employee Reviews

Auditrice
Auditrice (Former Employee) –  Melbourne6 October 2018
Forte d'une expérience de 4 mois au sein de PwC Melbourne, je suis intervenue sur plusieurs cycles (fournisseurs, immobilisations, trésorerie, capitaux propres, clients, personnel et fiscalité) sur trois engagements.
J'ai également aidé à la préparation des rapports.
Good training place for graduates
Semi Senior (Former Employee) –  MY11 September 2018
Receivership and liquidation assignments
Learned the roles and responsibilities of receivers and liquidators.
Good management
Good workplace culture
Hardest part of job is dealing with difficult clients
Most enjoyable part of the job is completing the assignment with good outcome.
Pros
Great place to learn and be trained
Fun at workplace with Fizzball
Director (Current Employee) –  Middle East11 August 2018
Fun at workplace with Fizzball and many activities that one can do. A true environment to learn and experiment. I truly enjoy the workplace culture and find it fostering innovation and team work. The hardest part of the job is to challenge yourself and develop innovative solutions that add value to client, team, and firm. The most enjoyable part of the job is to celebrate success.
Pros
New Experience Everyday
Cons
Long Working Hours
Outstanding place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 July 2018
Pros - Incredible building. Amazing CEO who leads well from the top down. Innovative place to work. Fantastic and friendly culture. Amazing flexible working opportunities.

Cons - It depends on who you report directly to as to whether you have a good experience or not. There are some managers who really shouldn’t be leading people, but I think you get that anywhere you go.
Pros
Global and innovative
Cons
Manager and coach are usually the same person, which can be conflicting
Fast and mean
Senior Manager, Assurance - PwC Australia (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD10 July 2018
Great place to skill up fast. Gain extensive client experience quickly while managing multiple projects simultaneous under tight deadlines. Great opportunities to step up and deliver or delegate and hope for the best!
Pros
Great paternity leave for dads
Cons
Must continue to strive for partnership or you are finished
Good company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 April 2018
Rated Australia's number 1 company to work for. Good work life balance. Opportunity to relocate internationally and work with very senior stakeholders.
Career dream becomes Wellbeing Nightmare
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 March 2018
PwC has a lot of serious issues in culture and bullying. They hide themselves behind the brand, however it is a game of getting dirt on whoever they can to stop any promotions on talented people.

The organisation is rife with a british mafia syndicate in the leadership and they are very cunning and manipulative, but will ruthlessly disregard anyone at any opportunity.

They leverage extreme political correctness, so it is expected you will be a robot, who can spruke extreme progressive views, but will turn them onto you at any given opportunity.

There is reason why they advertise all the time for jobs, (due to burning out anyone with drive and initiative). This place is not one if you want to maintain your self worth, dignity and respect.
Pros
Brand on your CV
Cons
Backstabbing, Manipulation and Lies
They will suck you dry
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 February 2018
You are just a number at Pwc. They claim work life balance but it’s a lie. It’s a dog eat dog mentality and people get by on who is in with who. They chew people up and spit them out.
Poor Management Culture
Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 February 2018
Management teams are made up of Partners that are employed purely based on referrrals and lack the required business knowledge and skills to successfully manage team. High levels of arrogance constantly undermine the more junior consultants.
Accounting firm
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW7 January 2018
I worked at PWC as a Phone Operator Part time.
The workplace environment was good, People working at PWC were nice.
It helps to have someone you know working at PWC to put a good word in for you.
Interactive workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Sindh26 December 2017
I had a chance to work with PwC, and my experience was beyond my expectations. It was a well interactive workplace where all the employees communicated well with each other and helped me out when needed. I learned how the manage my time very well and I definitely learned that how i can mange myself under pressure, as many people may find it difficult, but i found it challenging and i completed all my tasks on time despite of how short it was. My manager was so co-operative and she made sure that i was learning as well as working.
Pros
Multi-National Company
Cons
Pays less
Fun and engaging working environment with intellectual and ambitious colleagues
Summer Internship at PwC (Former Employee) –  Darling Harbour NSW13 December 2017
PwC has an extremely unique workplace culture where I found myself fitted in very well. I enjoyed working as a part of the Real Estate team where I felt supported and pushed to my best. I can't think of a 'typical day at work' because of how much things can change with client demands, which made it exciting and challenging at the same time.
Pros
Exciting community
Cons
unpredictable hours and workload
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 October 2017
Good for starters, gives you a good grounding in finance, opens up the doors to industry and commerce. Fully supports CPA and CA studies and mentorship provided
A caring environment that solve important problems
China desk (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 July 2017
A caring environment that solve important problems
Working in PwC is a pleasure as well as challenging. For my role, there are many opportunities to have a taste of different industries.
three months contract
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 May 2017
PwC provides you a vast experience at many different clients. I did 7 clients in three months and performed audit procedures on almost components of Balance sheet and Income statement. It provided me a platform to learn and sharpen my skills in performing audit.
Great culture - Worked very hard with lots of social interaction. Dream job!
Executive Assistant to Senior Partners (Former Employee) –  Chatswood and Sydney24 April 2017
My role as Executive Assistant to three senior partners for the eleven years I was employed was the role of a lifetime and I was extremely fortunate and blessed. A typical day was to prioritise diary management and the required work load for the day and week ahead. Client interaction was very important in my role and I was lucky to have built up a great trust with our clients and as a link to the Partners I worked for. The hardest part of the job was some very long hours and extremely tight deadlines at very short notice. The most enjoyable part of my job was being involved in a great team, the many varied social events the Company was most gracious in putting on and long standing friendships that I made.
Pros
Free duty free perfume from my Partners for 11 years
Cons
None really just tight deadlines and long hours when required
Great company to work for
Pursuit Program (Business Development) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 April 2017
Very large firm but get to work with the best in the field.

Invests a lot in junior staff and senior staff. Nothing for inbetween.

Work with a great team.
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Canberra7 February 2017
PwC is a nice company to work for. It has a great job culture and helps you to learn and grow. They encourage you to grow and direct your career.
Great Company to Intern at
Intern (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 January 2017
Had a great experience interning at PwC Australia. The people were very friendly and I had the opportunity to work on variety of projects. It was a good way to see the inside of a large company.
Worst place to work
Associate Director of Services (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 January 2017
Cant wait to leave this place management is the worst I have ever been involved in.

The place is perfect if your a friend of the management and they only act out the workplace wellbeing to keep records clean

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K