PwC Employee Reviews for Associate

Found 189 reviews matching the search See all 6,898 reviews
Challenging and rewarding
Associate (Former Employee) –  Belfast, County Antrim21 August 2019
Can be difficult to work with teams in other countries but overall a great experience with very helpful team members and managers. There are great opportunities for promotion and travel - as with many things, you get out what you put in.
Productive and Fun
Associate (Current Employee) –  1 Colville street, 10th floor communications houe19 August 2019
Execution of required tasks with a daily target while managing data of expectant mothers from Eastern and Northern Uganda
Clinical auditing, verification of drugs
Verification of Mosquito net distribution in Northern Uganda
Professional place with great Ethics
Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana25 July 2019
PwC is a great professional firm which not only develops you into a great professional but at the same time it knows the importance iof a healthy personal life.
Empresa dinâmica, com muitas oportunidades de aprendizagem
Associate (Former Employee) –  Barra Funda, SP23 July 2019
Empresa investe no colaborador e oferece plano de carreira. Boa gestão!
Pros
Flexibilidade
Cons
Salário mais baixo que o mercado
Fun place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lahore21 July 2019
With offices in 158 countries and more than 250,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for, by delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Some facts about PwC:
Wonderful place to start a career
Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX11 July 2019
Truly, incredible experience can be attained at PwC and it is a wonderful place to start a career. The difficulty, particularly in the Salt Lake Area, is the lack of work/life balance. The culture is great and the learning curve is constantly engaging.
Not fun
Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA29 June 2019
The people don't have time to coach you. Every man for themselves. People are rude and it is not a good environment. I would not recommend this job to a friend.
Pros
Free lunches
Arbeitskultur
Associate (Current Employee) –  Harris County, TX23 June 2019
Sehr gute Arbeitskultur und sehr gute work-life balance.
Ambiente di lavoro stimolante
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia6 June 2019
Il posto giusto in cui mettersi alla prova professionalmente ed umanamente
Good
Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra17 May 2019
A very good organisation to work with. A good exposure and good learning. I have spent almost 10 years with Pw and it is a very nice experience. Work flexibility is the best part which I always like. Though the working hours where too long at times but still enjoy the team work and the find of work exposure given
Pros
Many perquisites given
Cons
Work timings..long working hours
Demanding during peak season
Associate (Current Employee) –  Central11 May 2019
Work 16-18 hours every day during peak season in our department during March. Office is crowded with people and not enough seats are provided, some need to stand.
Productive and wonderful place to build career
Associate (Former Employee) –  Haryana4 May 2019
a typical day starts with team activity wherein all the team members sit and finalise the days activity and chalk out plans for the day.
I have learnt so much from the experiences of my seniors and the free hand they give to their team to develop management skills.
workplace culture is amazing with everyone supporting you and ready to offer help and any given point in time.
Hardest part of the job is long working hours and the most enjoyable part of the job is team building activities.
Ok
Associate - Technology - Data Analytics (Current Employee) –  Milano, Lombardia26 March 2019
Buon team, ambiente di lavoro cordiale, metodi da tipica società di consulenza. Non esistono straordinari se non da un certo liv di seniority. Il Team Data Analytics (insurance) gode di un team forte, composto da personalità più che valide.
Bon environnement mais peu d'équilibre vie privee
Associate (Current Employee) –  Luxembourg26 March 2019
Très bonne entreprise pour démarrer une carrière, on y apprend beaucoup de choses. Vous ressortirez plus forts mentalement. Mais la hiérarchie est très marquée, il est difficile d'entreprendre dans ce type de société. Que vous soyez auditeur ou consultant, le job reste à peu près le même. Longues journées et heures supplémentaires non négligeables, pas toujours payées. Il faut se montrer "committed" pour pouvoir gravir les échelons. N'espérez donc pas faire des journées de 8h a un rythme tranquille, vous serez mal vus par vos supérieurs. Il est aussi demandé de s'investir en dehors du travail (formations du soir quasi obligatoires, développer son reseau...)
Pros
Acquérir des compétences chaque jour, très formateur
Cons
Peu d'équilibre vie pro vie privée
Good work place
Associate (Current Employee) –  Embankment Station13 March 2019
I have enjoyed my time at my current company although I am now ready for a change.
I have learnt many skills the culture is okay but depends on your what your looking for in terms of culture
Productive without sense of life anywhere else
Associate (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 March 2019
The managers do not have respect for employees personal time. You are expected to make the company your number 1 priority at all times. without proper compensation!!
Audit Associate
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal22 February 2019
I have been working as an Associate with my team in External Confirmation US. I was able to groom myself as a professional and now I am so confident that I can stand infront of anyone within this world.
This was a fun workplace and I was so happy staying with them.
Associate (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region20 February 2019
I love the ambiance that their workplace gives and also my colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn a lot of things from the supervisors and the managers.
Pros
Free lunches on busy seasons and other busy season treats.
Cons
Long hours of work.
Professional and friendly environment
Associate (Former Employee) –  Lusaka, Zambia9 February 2019
PwC was a great place to start my career in Accounting and business. I was exposed to a wide range of industries and met diverse professionals and people. Thus, it nurtured my growth from a bud to a blooming flower. The workplace culture was excellent and working hours were standard and thus, great.
Ambiente lavorativo molto dinamico e competitivo, career-orieted
Associate (Current Employee) –  Via Monterosa 917 February 2019
Lavoro dinamico, offre possibilità di imparare molte cose diverse a secondo della tipologia di progetto a cui si partecipa e si lavora.
Si apprende una metodologia di lavoro strutturata e si sviluppano soft skill di comunicazione per la gestione della relazione con il cliente.
Sviluppo di competenze di problem solving e abitudine a lavorare sotto pressione.
L'aspetto più negativo è il bilanciamento tra vita privata e lavorativa, non sempre favorevole. Varia comunque motlo a seconda del progetto/cliente/team per cui si lavora.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K