PwC Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Analyst

Found 193 reviews matching the search See all 6,899 reviews
Challenging but fulfilling job
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  China5 September 2019
It's always busy as an auditor in PwC. And you keep learning all the time. Everyone in the company is always willing to help. I've learned a lot there.
Good place to start
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY22 August 2019
PwC is a good place to begin a career if you have no other experience outside of public accounting. Hours are long, compensation is less than industry outside of the Big 4, and your corporate peers. Promotions are very structured, and not necessarily based on merit, but sometimes more based on need. You get the chance to use a lot of cool software, but the day-to-day work can be mundane and repetitive.
Good
Assurance Associate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Melaka17 August 2019
A typical day at work mostly involve processing data obtained from client. Has a steep learning curve when it comes to auditing however the employees of PwC are more than happy to help.
Pros
Friendly, dedicated, and empathetic employees
Cons
Mediocre work-life balance during peak season
A place that fosters growth
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Gaborone, BW5 August 2019
On the first day of joining you are given a coach who would try to understand what and where you want to go in life and will advise you to the best of their capacity to.
I had the privilege of working with various individuals in my firm and being mentored by various managers. After one year I was given my own trainee to teach basics to. I was introduced to high net worth individuals where my supervisor would say with confidence that they were in good hands and that my age had no influence on my ability to provide the customer with their needs.
You get as much as you put in. appreciate those around you for what they can teach you and see how is it you can make their life easy too. There will be times when the deadlines can get demanding and burning the midnight oil can get lonely. Your team is there with you through and through spark (PWC social media) there is always someone to bear the night with you.
Pros
Team work attitude, strong mental awareness, Positive atmosphere
Cons
Can be long hours
Great culture and development of staff
Risk Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA23 July 2019
PwC is the best when it comes to talent retention and maintaining their staff. This is a great place to work and grow your career. I highly recommend this as the place to be.
Your team will decide your happiness in the firm
Associate, Assurance (Current Employee) –  Dubai20 July 2019
If you're lucky to get into a good team, you'll be happy. Choose wisely what you want to do as it is very difficult to switch teams once you're in this maze.
Long hours, minimal pay, did not feel appreciated or part of a team.
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH1 July 2019
I did not enjoy working at PwC. They treat you as if you are not important & expect that you are okay with that. They hire so many students right out of school & expect that they will quietly sit there & perform menial tasks.
Productive and fun place to work
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 June 2019
Nice environment and understanding staff, good place to work but have to do overtime work at all times. Lot of meetings but guided staff to work with.
Auditor
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX7 June 2019
Great summer job, and great place to work with others. the management was amazing and the culture was absolutely perfect for what I needed starting out.
First job
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA21 May 2019
As a first job for a college graduate, PwC is an ideal platform where I gained and honed various skills that will no doubt benefit my career development in the future. However, the culture at the firm is clearly "only the fittest survive" and oftentimes employees have to self-train themselves on top of demanding deadlines.
Pros
Launchpad for future career, generally great people to work with
Cons
No work/life balance, corporate culture is awkwardly trying to capture all the fads in mainstream media, trainings often lag behind the actual work assignments
productive
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 May 2019
excellent
the job is very with good management and work culture is really good to have in most enjoyable part of job and everything good and awesome to have..
Pros
very nice environment
Cons
Fast paced environment and large amount of responsiblity
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT15 May 2019
Large amount travel involve in a position at PwC. As an associate you will be required to learn at an accelerated pace. It requires a high level of flexibility.
Audit - What do you expect
Assurance Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  London13 May 2019
Long hours, challenging work, built great client relationships, worked with some amazing teams and made some lasting friendships. Would say it was worth it.
Long hours, sometimes worth it
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA24 April 2019
The rumors are true about Big 4 accounting. Long hours, mundane work, but great people and opportunity for growth. For those interested in pursuing a career in in accounting it is worth it to stay for as long as possible.
Great place to learn and start off your career
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Lagos, Nigeria23 April 2019
I loved my time at PwC. I learnt so much and worked with some the best and brightest worldwide. The hardest part of the job were the crazy long hours, however the energy within team members willing to help spurred each team on
Loved It
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH4 April 2019
You're working with the best of the best and getting to expose yourself to the greatest companies/professionals in the world. No better way to start your career.
Pros
unbelieveable resources and support at your disposal
Cons
client time commitments can take time to get used to
Work
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  台北市28 March 2019
The hardest part of work is to communicate with clients and obtain the desired documents to facilitate the audit process. We work on project base and collaborated as a team.
Good place to start your career
Experienced Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 February 2019
Good place to start your career as a young person out of college. A lot of smart competent colleagues you get to work with, and flexibility is accommodated where feasible.
Great Company
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL22 February 2019
A great company to work for.
Great benefit. Staff are friendly. the only thing is they dont have too many positions in Orlando area. you have to be in tampa
Pwc
RIsk Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 February 2019
I learned a lot, worked with a lot of smart people. I had a lot of fun. The hardest park of the job were the hours, which were manageable. The most enjoyable part were the people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K