Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

PwC Pay & Benefits reviews

The below are few of many benefits of PwC: Fun place to work in. good team people. beautiful office. good learning experience. great work life balance
Pros
Na
Useless senior management who relied on professionalism of lower management to carry on business. Too much office politics with partner meetings lasting hours and hours with very little positive output
Cons
8 or more hours of work in a typical day at work I have learned to be committed in my work The mangement is always about meeting the budget and gets to pass the preasure down My co-workers have fun a lot to release stress Hardest part of the job is to work overnight and make it early the next morning The most enjoyable part of the job is getting bonus at end of year
Pros
Fee lunch and Transport
Cons
Long working hours
From a select few managers i learnt about having the upmost level of integrity in my work, how to make clients trust and work together to provide the best possible outcome. I worked with the best of the best in our IT department. My co-workers are what i miss most about the job. The flexible working was the best thing to happen to us, being able to work from home and pick up kids from school is invaluable.
Pros
great perks, quarterly lunches, large xmas party
Cons
low salary
The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility between work and life balance. Of course it was crucial to deliver and be effective. However, this has never been a problem. In general, a great opportunity to grow and meet interesting people.
Pros
Benefits, Social Club
A typical day at work would involve handling tickets and calls raised by internal employees in IT issues related to software, hardware and other products supoorted by the firm. It also involves ensuring action ing tickets and answering calls within the SLA. The role allowed me to develop my negotiation, communication and writing skills. Management ensured that right training is provided as per the new product relase or updates. Various competions, xmas, new year parties along with team get together are being organized. My co-workers are a amazing bunch of people who are from various diverse culture and were very very helpful. Hardest part of the role was to effeciently handle clients expectations within the stipulatd time frame. Most enjoyable part is to hear from the clients "You are Awesome".
Pros
Flexibility with shift timings and option to Work from Home
Cons
No growth opportunities
Excellent experience.Long hoursWorking with top clientsVery competitive