PwC

3.4Work–Life Balance
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,069 reviews

Remuneration is terrible

PwC is a great place to work. Training and collaboration is excellent, workplace benefits are great, offices are nice. The real let down is salary. All junior grades are chronically underpaid when compared to the rest of the market. However it’s in line with other big 4.

Pros

Free barista coffee, good training, free CA

Cons

Long hours, bad pay

Good company and the employee benefit is the best in AU big4.

Nice office and good employee benefit.(especially Paid parental leave and LSL)Salary is low in the market even compare with other big 4.Flexible working environment but depends on team.Awesome IT support.

Pros

Good platform and some nice people

Cons

Salary is low

Good culture, great people, terrible pay.

You do not get paid anywhere near enough for the hours put in. Well below minimum wage when taking into account the hours required during busy season. However, the people are great, the culture is good, and the training is second to none.

Pros

Training People Culture

Cons

Long hours Low pay

Good place to work in

The below are few of many benefits of PwC: Fun place to work in. good team people. beautiful office. good learning experience. great work life balance

Pros

Na

Lack of leadership

Useless senior management who relied on professionalism of lower management to carry on business. Too much office politics with partner meetings lasting hours and hours with very little positive output

A fun place to work in

8 or more hours of work in a typical day at work I have learned to be committed in my work The mangement is always about meeting the budget and gets to pass the preasure down My co-workers have fun a lot to release stress Hardest part of the job is to work overnight and make it early the next morning The most enjoyable part of the job is getting bonus at end of year

Pros

Fee lunch and Transport

Cons

Long working hours

Very professional corporate environment. Job culture is high achiever in all business areas.

From a select few managers i learnt about having the upmost level of integrity in my work, how to make clients trust and work together to provide the best possible outcome. I worked with the best of the best in our IT department. My co-workers are what i miss most about the job. The flexible working was the best thing to happen to us, being able to work from home and pick up kids from school is invaluable.

Pros

great perks, quarterly lunches, large xmas party

Cons

low salary

Lively culture and people

The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility between work and life balance. Of course it was crucial to deliver and be effective. However, this has never been a problem. In general, a great opportunity to grow and meet interesting people.

Pros

Benefits, Social Club

Good work culture and environment but no growth opportunities

A typical day at work would involve handling tickets and calls raised by internal employees in IT issues related to software, hardware and other products supoorted by the firm. It also involves ensuring action ing tickets and answering calls within the SLA. The role allowed me to develop my negotiation, communication and writing skills. Management ensured that right training is provided as per the new product relase or updates. Various competions, xmas, new year parties along with team get together are being organized. My co-workers are a amazing bunch of people who are from various diverse culture and were very very helpful. Hardest part of the role was to effeciently handle clients expectations within the stipulatd time frame. Most enjoyable part is to hear from the clients "You are Awesome".

Pros

Flexibility with shift timings and option to Work from Home

Cons

No growth opportunities

Excellent

Excellent experience.Long hoursWorking with top clientsVery competitive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PwC
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?