Qantas Employee Reviews in Adelaide SA

Highlight of my career
Executive Assistant/Personnel Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA8 March 2018
I loved my job at Qantas.

Showing my age here, until a year before I resigned the office staff didn't have computers. Everything was done on paper.

My position was as a Executive Assistant, I started in the Engineering department and finished in the Human Resources department.

Uniforms were provided which I might add were lovely. At the time I can remember feeling very proud to wear the Qantas uniform and work with amazing people.

To be honest the hardest part of the job was resigning when I was due to have our son. To this day, I am incredibly proud that I got to work in this industry and meet some amazing people.
Pros
Pride in working for Qantas
Cons
Resigning
a fun, cultural working environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA31 January 2018
it was a safe fun working environment i learnt a lot about Qantas's history. and how they treated there customers. i learnt how to check customers flights and baggage in. the hardest part was when a customer asked something i couldn't help with, the most enjoyable part was definitely interacting with customers from all parts of the world, helping them with there needs and seeing the smiles on there faces after i achieved helping them.
Pros
working for Qantas..
Cons
long hours standing on my feet all day
shift work
Airline Service Operator (Former Employee) –  adelaide16 June 2015
a large company with many avenues. A big change in airline industry.Many benefits from working in the airline but also away from the family a a lot.
Great team environment
Airline Services Operator (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA31 October 2013
Excellent environment to work in very team oriented and time frame guided workload