Qantas Employee Review

Fantastic company!
Inside Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD21 September 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was challenging myself to obtain and exceed all sales goals. I loved working with a group of like-minded professionals and meeting new people on a daily basis. I formed close working relationships with our customers and built both rapport and trust. My management team were always supporting and encouraging. Due to receiving discounted airfares, I was privileged to have the opportunity of travelling.
Pros
Discounted airfares
Cons
Office politics

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

productive and sometimes stressful
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 July 2019
great shifts and a great team of people to work with.
they become lifelong friends .
varied days -- everything depends of weather - crewing and engineering
no 2 days are ever the same .
workplace is great and they support you at al times.
Pros
discounted airfares
Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.