Qantas Employee Review

Very fast paced
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane14 March 2017
Learnt a lot of health and safety procedures
Working in a very fast paced environment which was right in my comfort zone
The hardest part of the job was probably just the heat you got at the back of the dishwasher... Was bareable, over all nothing bad.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Fluctuating hours

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime