Qantas Employee Review

Great job with good lifestyle
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 May 2016
An interesting but challenging work place but offers a great lifestyle. Working days or nights can be very long and ardous however down time after a long day can be very relaxing when away from home.
I was able to learn good customer service skills, also fine dining meal delivery and meal preparation.
Management was not always appropriate but was reasonably flexable to needs and policies.
Co-workers were a very mixed array of different personalites. Mostly fun and outgoing, well educated people.
The most difficult part of my job was staying awake and alert during long night sectors.
The most enjoyable part of my job was travelling to overseas destinations and experiencing different cultures and cuisine's.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long arduos hours

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime