Qantas Employee Review

Productive and fun place to work at
Cloud Transformation Program/Project consultant (Current Employee) –  Mascot NSW28 November 2017
chat with my scrum masters on typical story points and how we can go faster
work on my financials and see where we can spend more to make our budget expectations
i learn about the Airline industry and how many depts exist that i didnt realise Qantas was into

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime