Qantas Employee Review

spacious and big working area
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 August 2016
It's been a pleasure working with them most of the time. The workplace is awesome and clean, highly maintained with great staff and friendly environment. There are a lot to learn each day, since
you will be assigned in one area to another, which seemed to me very interesting. In regards to the management, it's quite amazing
because they are always open to some ideas, suggestions and
above all complaints and recommendations pertaining to any problems and serious situations that needs their immediate response.Although the hardest part of the job is all about a shift work rotation, but eventually I get used to it already. The most part of the job is the benefits and privileges you feel that you are working in Qantas (Catering) the name itself, has a status in the community.

Lastly, we all know that each one of us , came to work and we could certainly ask why ?

" TO EARN A LIVING ... "
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
car park is $20.00 fees / a week

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

productive and sometimes stressful
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 July 2019
great shifts and a great team of people to work with.
they become lifelong friends .
varied days -- everything depends of weather - crewing and engineering
no 2 days are ever the same .
workplace is great and they support you at al times.
Pros
discounted airfares
Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.