Qantas Employee Review

Challenging work place
Food production Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Q - Catering, Melbourne1 October 2017
Being with Qantas for well more than 25 years it was great challenging career.It was not an excellent place to work but company looked after its employees well.
Enormous day to day challenges stressed me out at times, but at the end of the day it was so satisfying that I did the job.
Pros
I built up my career and had the experience of working in a challenging environment
Cons
Non practical software system to rely on

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime