Qantas Employee Review

A changing and evolving work environment
L5 Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Queensland9 November 2012
I would consolidate and modify the catering requirements for our International clients as their catering needs became more apparent as we proceeded towards their cut off time.
My roll was self motivated and self managed due to our continuously changing environment with aircraft movements and passenger requirements.
We were a small team of 7 in consolidation who totally depended on close team work,I did not find my roll hard but challenging with a level of satisfaction knowing our customer Airlines were correctly serviced.
Pros
discount airfares and free lunches.
Cons
becoming redundant due to restructuring.

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

productive and sometimes stressful
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 July 2019
great shifts and a great team of people to work with.
they become lifelong friends .
varied days -- everything depends of weather - crewing and engineering
no 2 days are ever the same .
workplace is great and they support you at al times.
Pros
discounted airfares
Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.