Qantas Employee Review

Family Oriented
Customer Services Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport NSW7 November 2017
Everyday is different, you have good days and bad days. Bad Days are due to weather, plane delayed or aircraft under repair.
I enjoy every moment that i worked for Qantas , especially at Sydney International Terminal. The friendships that I have made with the staff members and management and the people that we are able to help and put a smile and assurance to ordinary everyday people/ customers are absolutely rewarding.
We are all from different culture background and beliefs however we stand together in wanting to help and ease the customers mindset in and assuring they have a pleasant and enjoyable trips
Pros
Cheap Airfares
Cons
shifts hours

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime