Qantas Employee Review

Great Airline within a great Industry
SENIOR AIRLINE SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Adelaide Airport SA16 January 2018
I loved my time with Australian Airlines then Qantas. Worked with great people some more challenging than others. As a supervisor had the opportunity to lead from the front to achieve excellent customer service and a reputation as the best ground handling airport in our network.
Many challenges everyday faced and met and overcome.
Times are changing and full time work within the airline industry is virtually non existent today which is a real shame because this was a great career.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Shift work life balance was testing but challenging

Other Qantas Employee Reviews

Great people, Challenging enviroment, Rewarding
Line Maintenance Manager - WA (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2019
An environment t that requires the best of its people in a challenging ever changing environment.
Aviation industry is constantly changing in its area of growth and development while being at the forefront of technology change. This creates a challenging environment who operate within the organisation. requiring a high level of collaboration arcross various sectors of operations to ensure the customer expectation are met.

My time with Qantas both challenged me and was rewarding, being able to develop and grow individuals to meet both company and self expectations. to be able to make a difference in the culture and grow the business, in remote WA.
brilliant employer
Ground crew aircraft cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 June 2019
great job demanding staff and management always there to help out best employer I have had great training free meals good pay free flights for employees
Pros
free meals uniforms free flights
Cons
lots of overtime