QE Foodstores
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

QE Foodstores Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Good working environment with good opportunities to grow .

Indeed one of the best organisation i have worked so far, mgmt have very good eye in recognising the efforts and hard work their employees put on, and in return they invest heavily on developing and gromming their employees skills. They provide coaching sessions with coaches, individual staff Strength finder test, regular team meetings which in return helps staff to become the future leader of the company .

Pros

Team culture is very good, staff benefits, quarterly and yearly awards to recognise the staff efforts.

The work culture and team work is worth appreciating.

I was excited as well as nervous when I started my job at QE as a shift clerk as this was a new experience for me. But the team made me feel very confident, comfortable and supported. QE food store has always aimed to respect, help and support their team. I had a valuable and fun experience working in QE food store.

Very Productive and Useful knowledge gained after working there

I was very happy working there. It was a great company and team to work with with competitive salary and fun. Everyday i used to get chance to learn nee things.Due to the reason to move interstate i had to resign this job. I am still so sad to leave this company because it doesn’t have any store in Canberra.

Pros

Team discount

Qe Foodstores is the best place to work in my personal experience.

Very good working environment, helpful staff members, Team work, Team benefits and rewarding pay rates, good company policy for team members and customers.

fun and very considerate management

i like working here because it gives me a ample considerations with regards to roster shifts because of my situation. QE also helped me be more comfortable with dealing with other people though i have a little problem with speaking in english...

Decent workplace with ok managers.

Speed and accuracy is important. Company is growing fast. Fun to see regulars and chat with them daily.Hardest part about the job is trying to squeeze in all tasks required without going overtime. Really reliant on other team members performances. Could use better managers. Hard work is recognised.

Pros

Staff discount and hard work is recognised

Cons

No casuals, so long hours and calls on your day off are almost guaranteed when someone calls in sick

Productive and Challenging

Very physical job but you get the joy of meeting and interacting with your regular customers. I have learnt so much about respect and treating others the way we would like to be treated. I've learnt to grow mentally and professionally to take on more responsibilities. Work culture is great, everyone gets along and all voices are heard. Love this job as it taught me so many things about personal growth and also achieving goals not only at work but life in general.

Pros

career progression

Workplace culture

No work panalties, no extra loading for overtime, no saturday loading, no evening loading,only stess , stress and stress. work like donkey under too much of pressure.they do provide staff discount but that’s nothing special about it everyone else in the market offers this .

Pros

Staff discount

No good company to work

I worked in QE Food Store as a Retail Assistant. They treated people like a slaves, don't pay penalty rate. No opportunities for career progression.I was so happy when I resigned that job.

Pros

Staff discount

Cons

Long hours - Low pay

Career progression with the challenging organisation

A good working environment with supportive management process involved physical work and problem solving skills. Suitable for a fast paced professional who love challenging environment and able to solve problems effectively and able to think on their feet.

Pros

Extra hours of work

Cons

Suitable for a fast-pace professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QE Foodstores. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• QE Foodstores