Quantium Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
good
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW18 February 2018
Quantum solution the staff are friendly meaning the workers,
but the company doesn't look after there workers they expect too much with little money we work more for what we get paid for.
productivity and accuracy
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Minto NSW4 January 2017
The aim was to be accurate at all times just as much as being productive.Great working enviroment and a developing team striving to hit a certain aim of the criterias and core values such as being accurate and being productive
I learn a lot in this company.
Storeperson (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW18 November 2016
I love working in this kind of job, and I learned a from this company most especially shipping in different countries and State of Australia, Learn to investigate problem of the missing products and relocate where about is missing and where is the product end up to.
I feel hard when our customers are demanding to much and we still have a lot things to prioritize to do rather than what they are asking, most especially the Clients are in overseas.
I enjoy working with my co workers we had a great team helping each other.
Going through growing pain
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW9 July 2015
Trying to focus on the tasks at hands daily with constant surprises as the nature of the job goes.
I have learnt more about myself through this job than the job itself. I realised what I am more than capable of and uncovered my strength.

The co-workers are a group of intelligent and good work ethics.
Pros
live vs work balance
Cons
lack of structure
Fun working
Pick & Packing (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NSW8 October 2013
A typical day at work will have to be crashing the electric pallet jack aha, I have learnt a lot, i went in with only pick and packing experience and left with a lot. The co-workers very fun and loving people to work with also very friendly, the hardest part of my job was sorting mails out that has been send back from 6 to at least a year ago :).
Pros
free product
Cons
fun workplace with good and friendly work peers
Casual, Packer (Former Employee) –  Smithfield NSW28 February 2013
During my work at Quatium Solution, it was a very good experience of meeting new work pupils and checking , picking, packing and labelling all different items and orders for different states of Australia and also orders for New Zealand. Also had to carry light and heavy objects but got the hang of it during my third week there.
Pros
no free lunch