Quay Appointments

13: Quay Appointments Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Busy, productive & great management. Managers & team leaders were approachable & helpful

Before start of day, we were given feedback on our team’s performance by the team leader Mainly positive feedback & if there were changes or improvements, the team leader informed us in a professional way. The team leader clearly demonstrated how the system & job works & was always happy to help out with anything we did not understand or needed help with. The Managers were very helpful with anything we were not sure of in regards to our hours or start and finish times done on an online application. It was a friendly atmosphere and the team leader and Managers were helpful and very approachable

Pros

Coffee, tea, milk and sugar supplied daily. Ice blocks supplied on hot days

Cons

Need an air conditioned venue

Good place to work for if looking for temp work

Data entry was a relaxed affair even though my prior experience was very limited. Good company culture and managers with decent pay. Data entry itself is a bit monotonous, but if you are the type to focus on a task all day, or can go out to make friends, it's a good temp job.

Review of Quay Appointments

It was a relaxed and fun work place. With lots of people willing to help me with a problem. Manager was a great person. Communication was very open. Everyone treated the same which I really liked.

Friendly staff, good locations and supporting team work. Always have good understanding for workers. The boss always care and recognised their staff, provides all the best environment for all of us.

Many doors open with only the right Quay

I came on board in September 2012 and was representing Quay Appointments on a number of temporary assignments that I was offered. I can not thank them enough. They say 'you only get one chance to make a first impression'. What an impression they left me with. I got given that chance and I've never looked back. What a bunch of caring, honest, loyal and professional team of consultants, they go above and beyond and have your best interest at heart who will go to great lengths to help you find work. Thank you for those opportunities Quay, your one of a kind and am so fortunate to have crossed paths with you. 5 stars all the way!

Pros

Above & Beyond

Cons

Assignment end dates

Productive and fun workplace

Quay is a great place to work! I had a sincere and very warm welcome in the company. What I loved most about the job was the team I worked with - always supportive, understanding and good for a laugh. Management was also very supportive. As an intern, I got the opportunity to develop myself and take responsibility in different areas of the business at the very beginning. I felt like a proper member of the team. Besides my work, I also enjoyed the free time activities that we did as a team. Would definitely recommend:)

Brilliant work environment, supportive recruitment team

When I arrived from overseas to Sydney, with some recruitment experience. I was given the opportunity to join the business on a probation period (which is standard practice in a sales environment). I was lucky to have worked with some great colleagues and had the full support of management. I was referred onto Quay as they had placed a number of my friends into Business support roles with their clients. After been hired and with additional training I was consecutively promoted into more senior roles (based on performance) this really has helped to grow my career. I was always given a ‘fair go’ and given the warm Australian welcome. The hardest part of the role is the ability to sell and build relationships – not everyone is cut out for this work (even if they think it looks easy from the outside) there’s no shame in that. This also is the most enjoyable part of the role as it takes a certain calibre of person to be able to be successful in a recruitment job. It’s so rewarding to truly help candidates find their dream job. I’m proud of the team that is at Quay Appointments and share in the core values of support, accountability and honesty. This is why we’re respected and highly regarded by many candidates, clients and staff that have come in contact with our people over the years.

Pros

Career progresssion, training and opportunity to work with great people.

Cons

Eat too much on our international food days

Great work environment and opportunity

Good company to work for there is a big focus on candidates care. We have KPI however the focus is more on the quality of your work and what you deliver. And if you deliver you will be rewarded. I have started as an intern many years ago and felt as welcomed then as I do today where I have continuously grow since. The environment is great to work for, multicultural and friendly colleague. Macro management and always opportunity to grow

Pros

Career opportunity

Recruiters nightmare

The work environment looks good on the surface but the management is bullish and only interested in their revenue so I saw very high turnover of staff in 1-2 years. Without elaborating any further you can do much better in finding recruitment company's with constructive and positive environments to choose from.

Pros

Tea

Cons

Micro Management

Dont do it!

If you are looking for a career move in recruitment TOTALLY forget this business. Make great commission is the statement on job adverts of pretty much everyone in the team I worked in made NONE even when exceeding their targets and also NOT followed in our employment contracts (that is before they are shredded before auditors arrive) I wont even say how much I am owed in lost earnings, the fact that this brand turn over and deceive staff to such a high extent pretty much says it all. The list could go on. DONT DO IT!

Warning!

Never worked in an environment like it. Consistent mass exodus of staff across the business. You can feel the displeasure, uncertainty and awkwardness each and every day. If you ever consider working for this organisation make sure you ask questions around staff turnover, level of support, business expectations, etc. I also suggest you connect with current/ previous members of staff at Quay Appointments for their story as an employee. You will notice a common trend. Good luck!

Pros

free tea

Cons

micro management

Well set work

I enjoyed the work. Specially as a team player. Very much understanding supervisors. In between breaks made the staffs to feel very fresh. I am really thank full Quay Appointments to offered me a job to work with Election 2015.

Pros

Free coffee & tea. enjoyed the breaks, well set luch rooms.

Friendly enviornment to work

Though it was a short term project but the support provided to complete the job was remarkable.

Pros

wages paid, communication

Cons

working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quay Appointments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Quay Appointments with