Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Queensland Fire and Emergency Services reviews

Queensland Fire and Emergency Services

Queensland Fire and Emergency Services Employee Review

Productive feindly workplace

On going training in all aspects of urban and rural fire fighting. Response too all fire related incidents as well HAZMAT, Road Accident Rescue, Vertical and Swift Water Rescue. Work in conjunction with permanent fire fighter and other emergency services to serve and protect the community

Same role

Excellent opportunity to feel great about life

Volunteer work is often rewarding but being a volunteer firefighter takes it to a whole new level. You meet great local people who want to give back to their community. You learn great skills that can be applied in your personal and professional life. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Pros

The people, the equipment, the feeling of saving property and lives... everybody loves a Firey

Cons

Only one... emergencies don't just happen during office hours

The facilities were very good with Gym & Pool.

The days were challenging but my team made the days bearable. Great group to work with. I wish I was still with them. They do excellent work with very little recognition.

Pros

General Work was for the benefit of the public

Cons

Time pressures were excessive

Good work place

I had a great time working for Queensland Fire and Emergency Services. Everyone was great they helpful and I had the best time working with them. I learn a lot of things from my colleagues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Queensland Fire and Emergency Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8