Queensland Fire and Emergency Services Employee Reviews for CaptainReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Auxiliary Captain (Current Employee) - Texas, QLD - 11 December 2013
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
* Helping the community in emergencies * Every situation is different and you learn something everyday in this job. * Management are some of the best people I have had the opportunity to work with. * My co-workers at the station are dedicated to the job and are a great bunch of blokes. * The hardest part of the job is not been able to help someone. * The most enjoyable part is been there for the community and having the training to be able to help, I really enjoy the training.
The training and the people
Not enough hours
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Queensland Fire and Emergency Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Queensland Fire and Emergency Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- What is the company culture like at Queensland Fire and Emergency Services?One person answered
- How is feedback from management and/or colleagues delivered at Queensland Fire and Emergency Service…One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Queensland Fire and Emergency Services?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Queensland Fire and Emergency Services?One person answered