Quest Software Inc. Employee Reviews

Great culture great enviroment
Inside Sales Manager, Ohio North & South Carolina (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX2 July 2019
Loved going to work and loved the people I worked with. There is allot of vision and allot of growth potential for entry level workers looking to grow a sales career.
Mandatory overtime, grumpy mgmt and QA abuse
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Johns, MI22 June 2019
Quality Assurance was stalking and harassing people they did not like for personal reasons. They were abusive and nasty to each other, you are in a timed call center placing emergency tow services. It was dirty and you were a number. The computers manage you, all calls monitored and disciplined by mgmt. one manager called a black employee a Nggr! Just very stressful and abusive but they bgag that if you have a 12 hour shift they buy pizza. Umm ok.
Pros
Computer manager
Cons
Understaffed, turnover and bad managers
awesome
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI11 June 2019
i thoroughly enjoyed working at Quest. The work environment was relaxed and I enjoyed my job. I assisted customers with rsa and dispatched tow trucks
Not ethical and no room to advanc
Inside Sales Account Manager IV (Current Employee) –  TX27 May 2019
Unable to speak to this as they don't show integrity in dealings with employee's. Poor communication lack of fairness and lack of opportunity to get promoted.
Pros
Great products
Cons
Unprofessional atmosphere
Horrible place to work!
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NV20 May 2019
Quest under pays, stopped giving unpaid days off, has a high turn around rate and fires you over every little thing. It is a horrible work environment and not worth even applying.
Not family oriented at all very selfish company to work for a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI6 April 2019
Not willing to work with you what so ever with any type of family emergencies. My fiancé fell off a roof and had 2 surgeries in a week along with me having a 1 yr old and they would not work with me at all I had only missed 2 days in the 2 yrs I was there and accumulated all of my point when I had a family emergency and they were not willing to work with or help me in anyway
Pros
I enjoyed being a customer service representative
Cons
They don’t understand that things happen in life out of our control just a very selfish company
Awesome
Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV27 March 2019
Good place to work. Exciting environment. Great leaders and challenging pace. Loved the job here and wouldn’t trade it for anything. What more can I say.
fun place to work
Towing & Roadside Assistance Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV22 March 2019
Great place to work with a lot of advancement and incentives a lot of bonuses and great Training I would definitely work there again If opportunity arises. Management was Awesome everyone is treated equally.
Pros
Raffles, Bonuses, plenty of unlimited overtime
Cons
none available
Tough reset in the Data Protection and Unified Endpoint Management BU since divesting from Dell in Nov. of 2016
Account Manager/Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX7 March 2019
Pipeline creation is not an active role of all sales people at Quest in the Data Protection and UEM business division. As a result, it required thinking "outside the box" at all times and putting sales and partner enablement programs together that would generate leads and uncover sales opportunities!
Quest
Reimburse auto-owners and insurance companies (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI4 March 2019
It’s a great work environment! Great people, easy going, and fast paced. If you were stressed someone was always there to help. Quest definitely makes you feel a part of their team.
Company prefers to off-shore instead of invest in N.A. staff.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Prefer not to say22 February 2019
Company does not invest in training or career skill advancement for existing staff and has a history of hiring from outside. Acquisition of enhanced relevant skills on one's own is not tangibly recognized.
North American employees are increasingly replaced by offshore staff (from Russia and China); layoffs occur each year.
Salaries for NA employees are somewhat (~3.5 - 4%) below national averages. Merit increases - when provided - were <3%.
Option to work remote work was one bright spot.
Pros
Staff engineers are hardworking and talented.
Cons
No option to advance within organization or individual roles
Pleasanton site has been shutdown
Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA17 February 2019
An executive visited and explained that our site was the highest cost center in the company. This prompted many employees to leave the company, and the site was shut down.
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Johns, MI16 January 2019
Quest is a good job to work at towing is more stressful than glass good management co workers are great they make sure you have great training so you can be successful
Nothing to say
Directo (Current Employee) –  Remote, WA6 January 2019
Every day, across Norway, something strange happens. It starts at about 11:30, and the first sign is the rustling of paper at the bottoms of rucksacks and handbags. Shortly thereafter, people begin fishing out square packages, neatly wrapped in baking parchment. Some have cute messages like ‘ha’ en god dag!’ – ‘have a good day!’ – scrawled on top. Others are tied up with string.

The phenomenon can be witnessed everywhere – in offices and schools, on public transport, out hiking near icy fjords. If there’s one thing you can be sure of, it’s that all will contain the same humble open sandwich. And, if it’s been made correctly, it will be dry, flavourless and predominantly beige in colour.
Don’t work here !
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV26 December 2018
They absolutely suck , they don’t train properly trainer speaks so fast and expects for you to get what she’s saying like that and they discriminate if you ask me! Not a good call center!
Pros
Cons
Everything I mentioned
excellent company to work
QA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CA18 December 2018
best company in california. pay, benefits, work environment, culture , management everything is good. They treat employees as assest, appreciate work.nice teammates and good managers. give lot of opportunity to learn new skills and technology.
Lots of overtime available all the time
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 November 2018
This is a growing company but it has very little work life balance. This company expects you to give them almost every ounce of free time you have to work overtime don’t get me wrong they usually have great incentives on top over the overtime pay like gift cards and food but they can’t take no for an answer when u want to go home after you shift
Pros
Great health insurance
Cons
No manager training
Fast paced
Customer Service Represtentive (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV19 November 2018
fast paced call center. They sometimes lack in training and than wonder why there is high rate in mistakes. The managers can be lazy or take their time in giving you assistance even though they want you to handle calls in a certain time.
The place had bedbugs.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI18 November 2018
The job was good, but the building had bedbugs, and the co-workers were clique -ish. Great training, good tools and software, one hour lunches unless we were busy.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
cliques
Not my speed
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saint Johns, MI18 November 2018
The job was easy. Just pay attention during training, and you'll do fine. Hated having to try and find a desk to work at, who's chair didn't smell like urine, or that wasn't -essentially- reserved by one of the tenured employees.
Pros
Easy, not micro managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quest Software Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.