Quiksilver
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Quiksilver Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
I've worked for Quiksilver all over the world prior to taking this position over summer at the shop.
Depending on who your boss is will determine if your job is awesome or stressful.
Working with quiksilver is great, the work environment is relaxed and friendly, teamwork is awesome and I always have fun at work. I would always recommend it!
Very good culture at quicksilver reef boat tours. However, i don't think the website realises that this is not the same quicksilver as the clothing brand.
Great culturally driven brand with huge market presence.general clothing retail with surf hardware as well. Customer service and product and industry knowledge focus
Great place to work, 5 min from home to HO, well looked after at the office and on the road, awesome work colleagues, it's family, flexible and supportive.
I've learnt about the entire wholesale business and what it takes to be the best brand in the world of surfing.

My Nation Sales Manager was one of the best I've worked with, in terms of how to get the job done and he always had my back.
Pros
Interstate travel
Cons
Very tight with budget spending. But taught you to be smart about it.
Great environment to be involved pitty moving state stopped work at this company ashmore goldcoastlove meeting new people I enjoued working there because lf the love of the productand self satisfaction
Quiksilver on a day to day basis was busy and exciting. Each employee had a daily task on what they should make ranging from $700-$3000 each per day with a maximum of 3 employees working. On a monthly basis the managers would sum up who made the most in the 4 weeks and would get a bonus of around $50-$100 Quikbucks (Quiksilver vouchers) to spend in store as a reward. Which gave us all motivation and made each employee thrive for sales. As a result in the 6 months of working with the company i was rewarded 3 months in a row and made from casual to permanent within the first month working in the company.

We would also carry out other tasks including stock control, unpacking new stock and rotations of old stock. Change the windows monthly for the new stock and promotions and change the layout of the store regularly. I like to work in a fast paced environment, Quiksilver is constantly busy which fitted perfectly.

I enjoyed working for Quiksilver, i love working with customers especially with fashion as its one of my specialties and passions. My employees and managers were great and were enjoyable to work with which made it even harder to leave.

I already had retail experience but Quiksilver also taught me a lot including:

Cashing up and Banking

Banking with Armerguard

Time Management

VM'ing

and more.

I gained so much confidence working here and i couldn't fault them in any way.. It was an experience.

Good Hours, Good Breaks, Amazing people, Fun and Exciting job role, Amazing customers, Amazing Benefits, Brilliant learning curve, Goo Training
Pros
Good Hours, Good Breaks, Amazing people, Fun and Exciting job role, Amazing customers, Amazing Benefits, Brilliant learning curve, Good Training
Cons
Na