RAA Employee Reviews

Average
Waitress/Barista (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA21 January 2018
Was promised a ppt position and never received it.left a steady job on the grounds I received this position. Great place to work if you actually get the position promised.
A great place to work - if you love to be trodden down by clueless managers
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA17 January 2018
Lets start with the positives - RAA is a good organisation, the general staff are awesome, the benefits are pretty good and I felt the salary was okay.

It all starts to go horribly wrong when you take into account the "do as I say" managers who - whilst maybe managers - are NOT leaders.

I had one particular day of insane workloads - my manager had managed to slide off for the day and when I finally broke down and lost my cool (as this had been building for weeks) - I was laughed at by another manager.

I felt very disrespected and once I left, I realised that they pick managers based on some "boys club" concept rather than talent.

Very strange and glad to have moved on.
Cons
Managers
worst work environment I've ever worked at
Claims service officer (Former Employee) –  Mile End SA19 August 2017
You can't have fun at work just come in and do your work and don't talk to anyone unless your a favourite then you can get away with anything, very draining, if you want to keep your sanity don't work here. The pay is very low as well.
Was Amazing
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Murray Bridge SA30 May 2017
I loved my work experience here. I learned how to drain oil from the car, how to flush a radiator. I would definitely go back for more work experience or an apprenticeship.
& years with RAA, accredited in insurance, travel membership, customer service, shop co-ordinator,
Sales & Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mount Gambier, SA4 November 2014
On arrival to work, log onto computors , do housekeeping, Put money in register. Read emails, then customer service receiving payments from clients, booking accommodation, travel insurance, quoting on car, home insurance. Order stock, if stock arrived mark stock off put stock up and general housekeep. We rotated doing the banking. We were on targets each month so was a requirement to reach them. At end of shift balance monies turn of computer lock up