Rabobank Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1,185 reviews
Flexible and Agile work[lace
Business Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW1 March 2018
good management, very good flexible work culture. all projects are scrum based. Delivery managers are very helpful in terms of cross training each technology
Rabobank was a very good company to work for
Payments Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW18 December 2017
The culture at Rabobank was good. They allowed you to develop yourself. I learned a lot by trying new developents. Management was also very good. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting things done
Pros
frequent celebrations
Cons
Great meeting new people and enjoying their food my people made.
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2017
Air Force Cadets- I've been in the Airforce for about three years now and counting. I've learned a lot from this in the kitchen and on the field.

Hilton Hotel- I had work experience for three days at Hilton and I've learnt a lot. I know how to properly server and make food look its best, I know how to properly make beds to suit customer needs and how to be sure a customer is a happy customer.

Rabobank- Is basically a company that has planned some kids to go on an Australian farm and show us how they work and how much love they put into their farm.I learnt how to feed sheep and how their wool is always fresh and always clean how to make most vegetables are okay for the customer and how the farmers live.
Pros
Free lunch made by my people.
Cons
during school hours.
Friendly workplace with highly trained teams/individuals
Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 February 2016
Rabobank was a really great place to work. Facilities was extremely good.
It was a great team of people, testers, debelopers and SME's to work with.
Provided a great platform to learn the role of TL.
Rabobank is a professional place to work with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
Senior Reconciliation Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW13 June 2014
There are many challenges in my role which need to be dealt with each day and I enjoy most of it.
I am currently working under a flexible work arrangements contract being a single mother who needs to be at home for my daughter when I can and while the conditions worked for several years now with me being able to work from home for a period of time in the afternoon, change in management means that this Work /Life balance arrangement is proving difficult to maintain so I need to consider working closer to home for my daughter's sake. I enjoy all aspects of my role and majority of the people I work with have become good friends.
Pros
free monthly drinks, people
Cons
inflexible management