Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 1,282 reviews
assistent conciërge
Assistent conciërge (Former Employee) –  New South Wales13 November 2017
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel , Sydney, Australië
Onthaal, klanten-relaties, informatie over de stad doorgeven, het boeken van restaurants, activiteiten en citytrips, dagplanning, leiding geven aan de portiers.
Pros
groep
Cons
verschillende uurrooster
Comfortable work environment with good management strategy
Conference and Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW1 April 2017
I always enjoyed working at the Radisson Blu. The staff and managers are always friendly and willing to help you learn and advance within the industry
I had a great time and work in great team
accountant trainee (Former Employee) –  management24 October 2016
I had learned a lot and improved my job skills. My wish now is to work in another Radisson hotel in Australia.
Hospitality is industry where I can see my career and all Rezidor hotels are worldwide.
I passed Yes I can training so as Safety and security.
Best Work Place
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 February 2016
I usually used to work in shifts,morning or afternoon.
It was a great learning experience,Radisson exposed me to new culture altogether experience was very good , it empowered me in order to groom myself.
Management always used to support there employees in terms of there work environment.
Co workers were very professional and considerate.
Nothing comes easy in life there is no such thing where I would not say it was the hardest but yea its tough sometimes when you encounter with something new and unexpected issue which happens in every hotel .
Satisfied guest and there acknowledgement towards our service is the best part.
Pros
Staff Parties
Cons
System Failure
personnel tres sociable
Agent d'accueil et Receptionniste (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW13 October 2015
Les journées étaient parfois longues mais pas fatiguante,le personnel est exceptionnel,,de tres bonnes personnes qui nous dirigeaient,tout était bien répartis et le meilleur dans cette expérience c'est le coté relationnel que j'ai pu tisser,,la maitrise de la langue Anglaise aussi,il était difficile de ne pas bien se sentir dans cet environnement,si j'avais la possibilité je pense que je retournerai tres vite et revivre cette expérience...
Pros
transport, ticket de restaurant gratuit.
Cons
rien à signaler
Productive and Fun Place.
House Keeping (Room Attendant) (Former Employee) –  Jordan, Aqaba21 July 2015
I Started working in Radisson Blu Hotel (Jordan) 2012. At first I felt nervous because it's my first time to work abroad and I don't have any idea about their culture. But then as day goes by, I practice their culture little by little and I focus to the job they've given to me.
Which the job assign to me makes easily because they help and teach me.
What I've learned to this job is, I learned to be come confident and knowledgeable of what duties and responsibilities that they gave to me.
The management, for me it's okay, at first it's hard epecially in communicating with them because of their language and culture but in the end it's fine with me to communicate because I do my best to work with them.
To my co-workers they are all kind, they teach and gave me ideas and also in return I also gave my knowlegde to them about my previous works in the other hotel.
The hardest part of the job to me is, the pressure specially in communicating with other people but still okay for me because I do my best as I can. Also if there's a guest check and later on there's a check in which we have to change all the beds clean it right away but I do as fast as I can. Also when it comes to segrigate the linens and some of it are lost or incomplite we have to check carefully all the linen.
The most enjoyable part of the job is eventhough its a hardwork all day long, I enjoy doing my job also the way I gave sevice to the guest I gave repond to them to give their needs. They always request me to clean their room. Nevertheless I love my job. I love doing my job epecially giving the needs of the
  more... guests.  less
Enjoyable workplace
Engineer/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW17 June 2014
Typical maintenance and handyman skills are needed to fulfill job requirements on a daily basis. Co-workers and management are all supportive and productive in their department. Most enjoyable aspect of the job are the physical jobs e.g. carpentry, plumbing.