Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Review

View all Ramsay Health Care UK reviews

An excellent team to work with, keeps you challenged
Assistant Director of Clinical services (Current Employee) –  Cairns QLD13 July 2019
This is related to Ramsay in Australia, a company that is expanding its mental health services, something sorely needed world wide. If you are passionate about mental health care then this is a great company to consider.
Pros
Great camaraderie
Cons
Limited PD opportunity

Other Ramsay Health Care UK Employee Reviews

Dietary and Catering
Temp Chef (Former Employee) –  Joondalup WA17 February 2019
I'm a temp and was filling the hot side of the catering department at Joondalup Hospital, Although I'm not a full-time employee and don't know the main structure of the organisation, it is badly run and mismanaged. They expect you to know everything by the time you start your shift and have very poor communications and not tell you, if there's any changes, the equipment on the hot section is broke and once something breaks it doesn't get replaced, so I've heard from a employee that worked there full-time for many years.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to work at this place they only care about the money for corporate profits and doesn't reinvest the money back to fix the broken equipment.

As well as the ignorant managers and staff that has been there for years and are set in their ways, not a good environment to train new employees.
Pros
Stay away
Cons
More bullcrap than it's really worth
Will always be grateful for having my Nursing career start with this company. Full support and great culture
Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  Joondalup WA16 February 2019
Was lucky enough to get a Grad program with this company and will be forever grateful, have also got a permanent position and the people I work with are amazing, truely have become a second family.
Pros
Training, support, free food
Cons
Late earlies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ramsay Health Care UK. Our community is ready to answer.

Ramsay Health Care UK Reviews by Location