Ramsay Health Care Employee Reviews for Endorsed Enrolled Nurse

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Ramsay is a professional, well established corporation.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  NSW South Coast NSW5 August 2017
Whilst I enjoy working at Ramsay, quite often low staff to patient ratios are dangerous, increasing stress levels amounts staff and also results in inadequate care.
Pros
I enjoy working with my regular team
Cons
Staffing levels are highly dangerous at times leaving staff to inadequately care for our patients
Care of diverse range of patients
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gateshead Newcastle17 September 2015
Carry out general nursing duties, Many areas of care requiring continual education which management are always promoting and active in maintaining.
With such a wide range of patient needs I sometimes feel I may not have fulfilled my job in some areas, though with team nursing it is satisfying to know my co worker has been there and I can rely on them.
I always feel i have accomplished my days work to the best of my ability and my knowledge and experience is always on offer to the junior staff.
Pros
Fun nights, good work environment
Cons
Plenty of overtime on offer
I enjoy my position with Ramsay Health and like the Company
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gold Coast, QLD23 May 2015
I enjoy my position in the day surgery, we have to have good time management skills, I enjoy talking to the different patients when they come in for their admission. It is good to see them after their procedure. The hardest part of the job is when the patient doesnt get a good outcome. Working in a small environment is enjoyable but you have to learn to deal with different personalities as well.
Pros
Working with a team a bit more of a relaxed environment at times
Cons
Sometimes staff members can be difficult to work with.