Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

Australia197 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 197 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,979 reviews

Casual workload.. not enough hours

Most places you’re sent to are nice and people are collaborative. However the hours are very less since the shifts are only 3 hours long. If you’re looking for something very lightweight, it’s a good job.

Excellent agency for when you are between roles

Great place to work as a casual ECT. Plenty of assignments available with a reasonable pay rate (for the industry). The consultants are very responsive and easy to get on the telephone if there are any issues.

Pros

Responsive temp consultants who are easy to get on the phone.

Cons

The best assignment go fast, need to be ready very early in the morning to get the best ones.

Casual

Ok place to work. Good selection of clients to work for. Straight forward interview process. Very supportive when required. Easy to communicate with.

Just not to let it go off to a different start to the day.So, there's much assistance given by Randstad and greatly appreciate that.

A typical day at work it is; basically that YOU'RE on your own (and probably) now.As prior I worked in a team environment or in groups.It's just being taught of Randstad's client's needs was enough to GET STARTED.They always have a professional workplace culture that looked accustomary (I don't know who's there)

Pros

Being able to have the time to show my capabililties.

Cons

Making a lasting impression is what I would encourage, I think.I just think that to TRY IT.

Work ethic, culture

When trying to get a hold of someone from randstad it is impossible unprofessional. Also getting PPE is even more of a nightmare you could be waiting months for PPE. Not all staff are incompetent at Randstad some have moved on. I would never want to work with them ever again.

Professional and supportive

You were assigned a mentor that helped you at every step of your induction. They would contact you or text job offers for agency workers that you could accept or decline. The temp employer could rate you but you could also rate them. I was sent to a variety of childcare centres and when a centre likes you Randstad would give them the first preference of hiring you, so you got to go back to a familiar setting on a regular basis. It's a great company to work at generally but especially flexible hours while studying.

Pros

You pick and choose where and when you are available to work.

Cons

Sometimes the travel can be taxing.

Best recruitment agency!

I have worked for randstad a few times now and they are seriously one of the best recruiters out there!They actually give you jobs! So generous and friendly And the pay rate is always amazing! They always check in to see how you’re doing too which is awesome!

Very good

Excellent agency.I have been working with them 1 year years ago and again at the moment.They are.providing a lots of work for the right candidate, you are working with them as a team. If a place is not right for you they will not send you there anymore and will try to understand what was the problem and how they can help for us to improve.

Pros

Good communication

Cons

Temporary work

Good salary and work opportunities for casuals

The recruiting process is very effective, the management team is very responsive and provide good support to staff. Lots of work opportunities for casual early childhood educator at good centres.

Pros

Good salary and many working options with flexibility

Cons

As casual sometimes no work

Alot of opportunities for working

One need to be ready in the morning for work. Most of the times you are required to reach at workplace within one hour after the call. Need to respond asap.

Pros

Good pay rate

Cons

Uncertainty of shifts

Good for on call and casual

Pay is ok but doesn't recognise your qualifications so only pays the base rate for your age. Lots of shifts available, but no opportunity for part time.

Cooperation

Cooperative staff was there , obtain wide range of experience by working at different day care centres . Though sometimes I felt being an international student they preferred local staff . Couldn’t get guidance for availing Soponorship VISA based on my diploma degree.

There’s easy to access to the app step by step.

A good opportunity to working with Ranstad if someone wants to get an experiences. There are a lot support from the staff and contact them by an email.

Casual work environment. Great staff.

As a casual it was enjoyable because you work when you want nominating your days. Randstad always issued shifts early in the day or evening so you can say yes or no.I learnt it is not an easy job to accommodate all workers into casual employment on large job sites due to changes in the work load within the company you are assigned to. Management were as open and honest as required under company structure of managing each assignment on the merits of the workers and the client involved.Work place culture was friendly towards casual staff.Staff working through all questions and supporting any issues such as hours wanted by casual workers and payment of wages to the best of their ability. Hardest part was using the nominated time keeping and working shifts allocation on Deputy app. Sometimes shifts were allocated and then disappeared and you were left not knowing if there was a shift to attend or just appear at work.

Pros

casual hours, good rates of pay and friendly staff

Cons

as casual short notice of shift changes.

Well organised temp assignment

While only a short temp assignment, it was well organised. On line training regarding safety and workplace bullying all standard. The on site client staff were helpful, informative and generally lovely people. The training conducted by the client was great. All the other temps were friendly and everyone worked well as a team to undertake the work,

Pros

great city location

Cons

Fun workplace, great team.

Randstad is a professional workplace that offers support to get you going and my personal experience with my direct managers included support right up until my last day.

Pros

Great office, great team

Cons

Very competitive

would not recommend to anyone

if you enjoy a lack of communication or available contracts contact the elizabeth branch in s.a and their highly unprofessional staff, with no regard to their staff this is the perfect place to go if you enjoy being run around for weeks with promises that they have no intention of coming good one. total waste of time and effort. highly would not recommend

Pros

Cons

complete waste of time

worst place to work

This is the one of the worst company to work with. In Bunbury, they hire and fire many people. Every after 6 to 7 months they fire people by making stupid alibies. With they said you had makeup on your face and their own fiends does come with full of makeup. Its all friend and family system. I wasted my time and learned the lesson ,its horrible place peruse your career in any field. Full of Bully staff.

Pros

Pays on time

Disappointed - Jobs not as described

Took 2 jobs at Randstad, both were not as advertised/described. At first job everything Randstad told me about the job turned out to be not the case. At second job I was paid lower rate then told by Randstad before starting it, and shift hours turned out to be different too, and site was pretty dangerous place to work.Disappointed with Randstad and will not consider them anymore.

Cons

Jobs not as described, pay lower then advertised

Great

Randstand has a friendly staff and easy to approach.Its nice to work with them,they are looking after they’re staff properly.I will highly recommend Randstand.

Productive and fun environment

Everyday i am working in different centers in different environment. All staffs and children's are multicultural. So i am experiencing lots of things from different centers. i am learning about team work, culture,lots of things.

Pros

morning tea time and lunch time

Cons

Different places

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Randstad