Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

Featured review
Randstad selected this as a representative review
I was working with Randstad education as a casual OOSH worker for after school care. The roster team was easy to work with and their pay structure is good. The schools they send us to were good and easy to work with. I learnt a lot about the children and the team was always ready to aid in my learning.
While only a short temp assignment, it was well organised. On line training regarding safety and workplace bullying all standard. The on site client staff were helpful, informative and generally lovely people. The training conducted by the client was great. All the other temps were friendly and everyone worked well as a team to undertake the work,
Pros
great city location
Cons
Randstad is a professional workplace that offers support to get you going and my personal experience with my direct managers included support right up until my last day.
Pros
Great office, great team
Cons
Very competitive
if you enjoy a lack of communication or available contracts contact the elizabeth branch in s.a and their highly unprofessional staff, with no regard to their staff this is the perfect place to go if you enjoy being run around for weeks with promises that they have no intention of coming good one. total waste of time and effort. highly would not recommend
Pros
Cons
complete waste of time
This is the one of the worst company to work with. In Bunbury, they hire and fire many people. Every after 6 to 7 months they fire people by making stupid alibies. With they said you had makeup on your face and their own fiends does come with full of makeup. Its all friend and family system. I wasted my time and learned the lesson ,its horrible place peruse your career in any field. Full of Bully staff.
Pros
Pays on time
Took 2 jobs at Randstad, both were not as advertised/described. At first job everything Randstad told me about the job turned out to be not the case. At second job I was paid lower rate then told by Randstad before starting it, and shift hours turned out to be different too, and site was pretty dangerous place to work.Disappointed with Randstad and will not consider them anymore.
Cons
Jobs not as described, pay lower then advertised
Randstand has a friendly staff and easy to approach.Its nice to work with them,they are looking after they’re staff properly.I will highly recommend Randstand.
Everyday i am working in different centers in different environment. All staffs and children's are multicultural. So i am experiencing lots of things from different centers. i am learning about team work, culture,lots of things.
Pros
morning tea time and lunch time
Cons
Different places
I learned about professionalism and collaboration. The consultants are very supportive and consistent with their updates and reminders. I am proud to be a part of the team.
I would not work for Randstad again, my experience with them was that they are totally disorganised they do not care about OHS for there employees,, I reported a serious problem to my supervisor about unloading the trailers I was hauling,, the trailers where loaded by forklift in canningvale then driven to Kwinana to be dropped off and unloaded by the employers people onsite,, wrong whilhook hooked up aa
Relaxed and fun shifts in schools. Shifts were given a week ahead so it is easier to work through my schedules. Randstad gave us an online platform to view and change our availability.
Global exposure with corporate events, increasing workload if you like the challenge, networking available, learned to managed high volume of transactions
Pros
Regular corporate events, strong internal control systems
Cons
Politics
I'm Swedish born trained and worked in Australia recently got back to EU. Looking for job in Sweden
Brilliant on-boaring and L&D function for anyone looking to get into recruitment look no further. Good, competitive and family feel culture. Outstanding CEO, Frank Ribout. He is extremely personable and values his team.
It is helpful to have Randstad who will understand the needs of employees' concerns and when it comes to job, they ensure the people are well paid, and able to speak out.
Randstad good agency for casual workers. I learned so many things and I have now good work experience in early childhood Care. Good money and carriers .
Not enough shifts. Work easy and well paid. People friendly and helpful. Packing chips biscuits and popcorn in boxes and load boxes on conveyor belts.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough shifts
I honestly would recommend anyone to join up with Randstad, the staff are helpful and friendly. its easy to get work with them (if you aren't picky) except during Christmas break when all centres are closed of course. but yeah they're a pretty good company to be working for.
Learned to be fast paced, being at different workplaces, lot of experience, fun working with children, achieve the targets on set time, fun workcultre, team work.
It is a very good and supporting company.all team members and supervisor is very Friendly and always help to everyone.Also I got my salary on timely.i am very satisfied with this.
They were understaffed & underpaid with no manager for months. Terrible clients who treat you like dirt. When you deceide to leave they treat you like climinal
  1. Employee Reviews