Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the search See all 13,063 reviews
I normaly fun with kids in the play ground
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD18 April 2019
I like play with kids in play ground and like to teach them, painting , i teach them how to eat lunch. i try to feel them as you are sitting at home and all other activities
Muito Boa
Labour (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD26 March 2019
Uma das melhores empresas das quais eu trabalhei.
Ótima supervisão, Pagamento em dia e
honestos.
Best Recruitment Agency I have ever worked for
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW11 February 2019
Randstad has to be the most professional and organised Recruitment/Labour Hire Agency I have ever worked for.
They look after you, pay on time, and actively seek out work that best suits your skills and experience.
I have worked numerous short term assignments with Randstad over the past 5 years and they have always looked after me.
If I am between jobs (as I am a person who prefers short term contracts), or if a contract I was working ends, they ALWAYS have another role available should you wish to take it!
I can truthfully say that with Randstad I have never been waiting longer than a week for them to find me another job
I honestly cannot praise them enough. They truly are the best Labour Hire Agency around.
Pros
Excellent Management. They are very professional and good at finding work for those who seek it
Cons
No cons whatsoever. They are truly awesome
Excellent Agency
qualified educator (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 February 2019
Randstad excellent agency providing job opportunities in variety of work sectors. Professional staff who manages relief staff equitable. Excellent salary. Working with Randstad for the past 18 months has given me great insight into a variety of professional practices within the industry of childcare. Worked in long day care and OSHC throughout the metropolitan and has gained great knowledge of the importance of diversity and difference. Devising and implementing developmentally appropriate learning environments based on keen observations individual needs and interests of children. Understand the pivotal importance of supervising children ensuring safety and security. Of further importance is the ability to engage meaningfully with children in a fun and inviting learning environment providing positive outcomes. Communication is key between children and members of the team.
Great team work culture
Project Support Offices (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2019
Excellent flexibility offered and great work environment. Professional consultants who work with a range of Government and Commercial businesses. Easy Registration process for candidates using online tools.
Pros
Flexible work conditions and approachable management
Cons
Travel time if you live outside Sydney metro area
Not a pleasant experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 December 2018
Only giving 1 star for each because you can't give 0. I would not recommend this agency for anything.. Sent me for jobs before they had finalised Contracts, wouldn't pay for medicals.
Phone number for pay roll or anything else was a nightmare to obtain. Pulled contracts from other people known at the agency due to personal reasons. For me personally I finished a job in September they responded with will find you work in the new year and when I advised of jobs I was able to do there was no communication or application for those jobs. The also didn't want to pay for 30mins overtime after that was the agreed contract.
Pros
Kept a roof over my head for 10weeks
Cons
No communication, more worried about the dollar not the worker.
Fun Place to Work
Recruitment Assistant (Accounting) (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC11 December 2018
It was a fast paced environment however work was easy. Enjoyed going to work and having a laugh with the girls. Management was very laid back and supportive.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Wasn't a full time position
Friendly Staff
Temp Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gough Transport Noble Park2 October 2018
I walked into a job the next day after my interview with Randstad
the staff at Randstad were very approachable and friendly that put me straight at ease. The contract for work at Gough Industrial was extended I learnt new skills such as accounts - receivable payable and end of month.
The work culture at Gough Industrial was casual and friendly which I loved. The best part of the job was the large amounts of paperwork and fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was chasing up customers for money owing on their account and getting them to pay.
Pros
Positive and friendly environment
Cons
Only Permanent Part time work offered after the contract was finished I was seeking full time work
work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT1 October 2018
My role at Randstad was labouring for all sorts of different job sites. I was called out to jobs all over Canberra and met a lot of different people..
Pros
lots of new friends
Cons
Poor management in the office
Contractors
machine operator/ process line (Former Employee) –  Morayfield QLD16 September 2018
This company is ok to work for not always very responsive to problem solving. Have a lengthy wait and testing system. They take a % of your wages for contracting you.
Helpful and very approchable
Executive Support (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 August 2018
Enjoyed my time working for Randstad. They were very helpful and always made sure that I had work. They always got back to me with any questions that I had.
Exxciting and Challanging
Recruitment Consultant Industrial (Former Employee) –  Moonee Ponds VIC10 August 2018
I started my recruitment career there. I would have continued with this role, as I loved assisting people and finding them a job/career. I went on maternity leave and unfortunately could not return due to the rotating hours. Interviewing and matching the right person to the job was challenging and I really enjoyed this.
Pros
going out and meeting new people and having KPI's to challange me
Cons
rotating hours at the time. not a problem anymoore though
Randstad
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Bayswater VIC31 July 2018
Randstad have advertised for a load job in Bayswater numerous times the reason being there bad payers.....at least by $5 dollars per hour and some Saturday work.....no every Saturday.....they think Downer is your life and are not prepared to pay for it......if I was you I’d steer clear of this whole experience cause it ain’t a good one......let alone traveling to there other site
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Pay rate
Great Job
Labourer (Former Employee) –  ACT4 July 2018
good work environment, good salary, friendly people and good consistent work. Done Various jobs like working at questicon, working as a removilast, cleaner and many other jobs including labour work.
Good people to work with
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Albury NSW27 June 2018
management was good for work, got first option of any work available, various positions available to me, always paid wages on time, always asked about if available for work at short notice
It is a labour hire company
labour hire fitter (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD18 June 2018
As a labour hire company they were good and gave support when needed, they do everything required to be a reliable employment supplier and are always positive when asked for information or support
Pros
Good communication
Cons
As a labour hire position there is never job security
productive and rewarding
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC8 June 2018
productive and rewarding. Learnt new skills and learnt new technology as well. Was very rewarding as i was packing labelled brands and got to see them first hand.
Pros
Awesome Boss
Cons
Working hard to keep me employed
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Various24 April 2018
Randstad have worked hard at keeping me employed with some very difficult customers. The industry likes to be çasual' with some safety requirements. A big thank you to them.
Pros
Work hard for their employees
Cons
Only transport based
Interesting and fun workplace
Childcare Relief Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington NSW3 April 2018
I enjoyed working here with children as well as the staff of each childcare centers i attend to. Since I've been working at this company I've learned the importance of making sure everyone is treated fairly and also multitasking with diapers, feeding schedules, and daily activities the kids have. The hardest part of my job is never knowing what my day is going to be like and where i am being placed . However, my most enjoyable part of this job is taking care of the kids making sure they are changed, fed and happy and safe.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no paid time off
Great job agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2018
Randstad really looked after me as a contractor. Cannot recommend them more highly.
Gave me good placements, followed through and made sure the workplace I went to was treating me well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K