Randstad
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

Australia175 reviews
Relaxed and fun shifts in schools. Shifts were given a week ahead so it is easier to work through my schedules. Randstad gave us an online platform to view and change our availability.
Everyday i am working in different centers in different environment. All staffs and children's are multicultural. So i am experiencing lots of things from different centers. i am learning about team work, culture,lots of things.
Pros
morning tea time and lunch time
Cons
Different places
I learned about professionalism and collaboration. The consultants are very supportive and consistent with their updates and reminders. I am proud to be a part of the team.
I would not work for Randstad again, my experience with them was that they are totally disorganised they do not care about OHS for there employees,, I reported a serious problem to my supervisor about unloading the trailers I was hauling,, the trailers where loaded by forklift in canningvale then driven to Kwinana to be dropped off and unloaded by the employers people onsite,, wrong whilhook hooked up aa
Global exposure with corporate events, increasing workload if you like the challenge, networking available, learned to managed high volume of transactions
Pros
Regular corporate events, strong internal control systems
Cons
Politics
I'm Swedish born trained and worked in Australia recently got back to EU.
Looking for job in Sweden
Brilliant on-boaring and L&D function for anyone looking to get into recruitment look no further.

Good, competitive and family feel culture.

Outstanding CEO, Frank Ribout. He is extremely personable and values his team.
It is helpful to have Randstad who will understand the needs of employees' concerns and when it comes to job, they ensure the people are well paid, and able to speak out.
Randstad good agency for casual workers. I learned so many things and I have now good work experience in early childhood Care. Good money and carriers .
Not enough shifts. Work easy and well paid. People friendly and helpful. Packing chips biscuits and popcorn in boxes and load boxes on conveyor belts.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not enough shifts
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
I honestly would recommend anyone to join up with Randstad, the staff are helpful and friendly. its easy to get work with them (if you aren't picky) except during Christmas break when all centres are closed of course. but yeah they're a pretty good company to be working for.
Learned to be fast paced, being at different workplaces, lot of experience, fun working with children, achieve the targets on set time, fun workcultre, team work.
It is a very good and supporting company.all team members and supervisor is very Friendly and always help to everyone.Also I got my salary on timely.i am very satisfied with this.
They were understaffed & underpaid with no manager for months. Terrible clients who treat you like dirt. When you deceide to leave they treat you like climinal
The job were given most of the time and it's with clear information and efficient. The policies and procedures are up to date. Management is very helpful whenever needed.
I enjoyed working with them and they helped me to get a full time job. They allow you to choose your work days and that gives you freedom. They are very understanding when you have a reason to not accept the shift.
I enjoyed working as a contractor with Ranstand whilst living in Adelaide. They definitely assisted me in finding employment albeit contract work. Jobs differed so always learning something new.

Workplace culture changed from job to job and wasn't always easy due to being employed on a contract basis when trying to fit in with permanent employees who had been their long term.
Help me to survive my difficulties at that time. Staffs were very friendly and understandable. Got plenty of shifts many places. Easy approachable with your concerns.
Randstad is a recruitment agency that I have high respect for them as they treat you as a special candidate than just a person with a number for their own gains.
You can pick your days and take shifts that you want and reject shifts you don't.You can work any where from 4-36 hours a week depending in the shifts available.
Pros
always friendly and willing to help
Cons
short notice on shifts
Very fast paced environment with daily KPI's, work made fun by competing against the other shift to see who would hit the highest each day. Great environment and people to work with. Take pride in their work and make sure everything is done with accuracy and high attention to detail.