Randstad Employee Reviews

Working hard to keep me employed
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Various24 April 2018
Randstad have worked hard at keeping me employed with some very difficult customers. The industry likes to be çasual' with some safety requirements. A big thank you to them.
Pros
Work hard for their employees
Cons
Only transport based
Interesting and fun workplace
Childcare Relief Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wellington NSW3 April 2018
I enjoyed working here with children as well as the staff of each childcare centers i attend to. Since I've been working at this company I've learned the importance of making sure everyone is treated fairly and also multitasking with diapers, feeding schedules, and daily activities the kids have. The hardest part of my job is never knowing what my day is going to be like and where i am being placed . However, my most enjoyable part of this job is taking care of the kids making sure they are changed, fed and happy and safe.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no paid time off
Great job agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 March 2018
Randstad really looked after me as a contractor. Cannot recommend them more highly.
Gave me good placements, followed through and made sure the workplace I went to was treating me well.
fun
Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT28 February 2018
i work with kids and have heaps of fun but my job is not stable in anyway i can go months at a time with no work. some shifts are only 2 hours and its all over Canberra so you cant make strong relationships with the kids at work
Not happy jane
Labour Hire (Former Employee) –  Western Sydney13 February 2018
Never got work with them been with them a long time ill give one more chance if i dont get any work or respond from them in a 1 month ill get rid of them
Pros
None none and more none
Cons
Need work need work help by getting work
Great recruiting agency
Quarry operator (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA29 January 2018
I am currently contracting for Randstad at Boral. It is my first posting after being with a company for Six years. The process was easy with them. My recruiting agent is great and is easy to correspond with.
Pros
Good working relationdhip
Cons
Contracting
Randstad review
Educator (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT14 January 2018
Great to work with if looking for a few hours in a week. Flexible, can choose which days and how many days a person want to work. Only drawback is that theirs no hours guaranteed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No guaranteed hours
Communication
Childcare (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC13 January 2018
Signed up but never given any work. Sent to 1 interview which was never followed up. Found a job on my own. Disapointed in the lack of communication and help with finding temporary or permanant work.
Not a bad company to temp for, but no ongoing employment available
Agency staff (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC11 January 2018
Agency/Temp work, so work days were varying.
Learnt how to manage a truck in busy inner-suburbs.
Management were generally well mannered and decent to work for.
Temp work, so not a lot of culture.
The hardest part of the job was waiting on calls/texts notifying whether or not there was work the next day.
Hardest part of the job was not knowing where you will be working constantly.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the flexible hours.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Temporary work
Good for flexible hours
OSHC educator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD31 December 2017
The job was enjoyable and good for a university student. Responsibilities include supervising students and cleaning and organising the activity areas. Do not advise for people who are using public transport and do not rely on a constant availability of work.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No guaranteed work
Tiring job
educator (Current Employee) –  everywhere in Sydney26 December 2017
I can only know the job information on the day of the work and even the job is short hours and denied to work, they would push you that they don't have any more job opportunities on the day and make me work. They used to give me almost 10-15 job opportunities before the day, but because of the change of the management structure, I can only have one job information per day and it is quite stressful since they push to take it.
Pros
desired wage
Cons
never gonna know the job info by the day of work
Honestly the worst experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 December 2017
Avoid this company. Firstly they don't provide you with the employment documents eg tax or even superannuation. They underpaid me and there are no support whatsoever! They treated me like a no body and look down on me. They dont care about their employees / contractors. They are REAL bullies and they don't care if you are in harms way, just do your job...if you get injured Radstand doesn't care.
Pros
Honestly none
Cons
They don't pay right amount, they don't care about your wellbeing, underpay you, unprofessional management, very very rude, cold blooded bullies
Administration
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 December 2017
A review has already been done. Like I have said they are one of my recruitment agencies have been able to find me some challenging and interesting roles.
Great culture, value people, which makes you feel happy to come to work.
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 November 2017
Worked for the last 15 months as temp at Electrolux Mascot through the Randstad Agency. Loved the people, it was a pleasure to go to work. Your were treated like it mattered that you were there. They appreciated it when you went above and beyond, only left because I relocated and it was too far to travel to work. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and understood you only had access to certain areas as a temp, which at times I felt a little bit helpless, because I like to complete tasks and as an example I didn't have email access so if I was relieving on the reception I had to ring people with messages as opposed to emailing them, which I felt would have been more efficient.
Pros
Free fruit twice a week and included in free morning teas and lunches, when they were held.
Cons
Not having access to email as a temp.
Friendly environment
Cffl-eer supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canberra22 November 2017
Randstad is a recruitment agency which seeks to employ best employees and give them the necessary tools for work.The recruited employees are properly inducted.
Extremely Professional
Receptionist/Administration (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW22 October 2017
Over the years I have been extremely happy with the jobs Randstad has sent me to, that’s why I’m currently still working for them. The ladies treat me with respect and try building a good relationship with me.
Vibrant company with friendly staff
Process/Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA11 October 2017
Randstad is a good a company with friendly staff who look after the employees, and consider the employees as the strength of the company. I am pleased to be an employee of such a vibrant company.
Really looked after the employees
Administration Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 October 2017
As this company finds roles that require filling in government agencies. Randstad was always full of all the information needed, contact names and numbers. Always made sure we as the employee were happy where we were and really looked after us. Would recommend them to anyone
Pros
Worked in varies government places
Cons
Unsure if u would have a next project when the current one was ending
Fun Workplace
Document Preparation Operator (Current Employee) –  Moorebank NSW28 September 2017
Randstad is a very good company to work with as they are very family friendly, and are easy going with any time off that you may require, being the parent of 2 young children that is imperative to me.
Pros
Family friendly
Cons
It is not a permanent position
Flexible timing and a good place to start a career in after school care
OOSH Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 September 2017
Ranstad is a great place to work. Normally shifts are flexible and it caters to your needs in terms of availability. I got an opportunity to visit numerous schools from public to private to Catholic systems. The hardest part of the job is traveling if one has to travel via public transport. The shift is flexible but I seldom got work for 4 hours. Overall a good platform to understand and visit and learn from various school.