Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 134 reviews matching the search See all 13,406 reviews
Avoid - over promise, under deliver
Consultant (Former Employee) –  South Australia5 June 2019
Avoid working for Randstad, promise the world and totally under deliver. Very poor management, training and support.
Management place more importance on going out for dinner, lunches than supporting staff and clients. All about the $ and what they can get for nothing. The company motto is human forward, there is nothing human forward about it, not even a person to greet anyone going into any of the offices.
Pros
Pays a monthly wage
Typical corporate company
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA2 June 2019
Don’t tell them about any issues, you will be flicked as soon as they can.
Unfortunately you are nothing but a number to them. They expect you to use your own vehicle for work & if you don’t submit your km’s on time, you will never get that reimbursement.
Pros
Cons
You’re just a number
love it
diploma in childcare (Current Employee) –  Victoria29 May 2019
my first experince for job with randstad i love it work with randstad lots of shift very good provide aap for randstad i submit shift for app no paper work any more
Pros
Fun
Professionalism at its best
OSHC Educator (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 May 2019
I have Benn working for them for the last 4 months. I work as casual educator and 95% of the days I got shift. They even provide online professional development programs.
Pros
Number of shifts available, nearby locations, pay rate, punctuality
A joke
Dump Truck operator (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW2 May 2019
Randstad are a bunch of unemployable useless stuff ups that have formed an employment agency. They are A JOKE. Best not use this company and let it decompose in its own filth.
Pros
Cons
Useless stuff ups
Muito Boa
Labour (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD26 March 2019
Uma das melhores empresas das quais eu trabalhei.
Ótima supervisão, Pagamento em dia e
honestos.
Best Recruitment Agency I have ever worked for
Mechanical Fitter (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW11 February 2019
Randstad has to be the most professional and organised Recruitment/Labour Hire Agency I have ever worked for.
They look after you, pay on time, and actively seek out work that best suits your skills and experience.
I have worked numerous short term assignments with Randstad over the past 5 years and they have always looked after me.
If I am between jobs (as I am a person who prefers short term contracts), or if a contract I was working ends, they ALWAYS have another role available should you wish to take it!
I can truthfully say that with Randstad I have never been waiting longer than a week for them to find me another job
I honestly cannot praise them enough. They truly are the best Labour Hire Agency around.
Pros
Excellent Management. They are very professional and good at finding work for those who seek it
Cons
No cons whatsoever. They are truly awesome
Excellent Agency
qualified educator (Former Employee) –  Perth WA11 February 2019
Randstad excellent agency providing job opportunities in variety of work sectors. Professional staff who manages relief staff equitable. Excellent salary. Working with Randstad for the past 18 months has given me great insight into a variety of professional practices within the industry of childcare. Worked in long day care and OSHC throughout the metropolitan and has gained great knowledge of the importance of diversity and difference. Devising and implementing developmentally appropriate learning environments based on keen observations individual needs and interests of children. Understand the pivotal importance of supervising children ensuring safety and security. Of further importance is the ability to engage meaningfully with children in a fun and inviting learning environment providing positive outcomes. Communication is key between children and members of the team.
Great team work culture
Project Support Offices (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 February 2019
Excellent flexibility offered and great work environment. Professional consultants who work with a range of Government and Commercial businesses. Easy Registration process for candidates using online tools.
Pros
Flexible work conditions and approachable management
Cons
Travel time if you live outside Sydney metro area
good stepping stone
Casual Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 January 2019
good place to learn as a new educator out of college however not suitable if looking for job security. too many services in the city not enough out in metro Sydney.
lots of job opportunitys
Frontend Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW20 January 2019
Randstad got me into the civil industry and when the contracts had finished they always had another job for me to move on to straight away, even while working with them they maintained contact to advise me of other more suited jobs available
Pros
paid for travel
Cons
good hours
Not a pleasant experience
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 December 2018
Only giving 1 star for each because you can't give 0. I would not recommend this agency for anything.. Sent me for jobs before they had finalised Contracts, wouldn't pay for medicals.
Phone number for pay roll or anything else was a nightmare to obtain. Pulled contracts from other people known at the agency due to personal reasons. For me personally I finished a job in September they responded with will find you work in the new year and when I advised of jobs I was able to do there was no communication or application for those jobs. The also didn't want to pay for 30mins overtime after that was the agreed contract.
Pros
Kept a roof over my head for 10weeks
Cons
No communication, more worried about the dollar not the worker.
Fun Place to Work
Recruitment Assistant (Accounting) (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC11 December 2018
It was a fast paced environment however work was easy. Enjoyed going to work and having a laugh with the girls. Management was very laid back and supportive.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Wasn't a full time position
Friendly Staff
Temp Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gough Transport Noble Park2 October 2018
I walked into a job the next day after my interview with Randstad
the staff at Randstad were very approachable and friendly that put me straight at ease. The contract for work at Gough Industrial was extended I learnt new skills such as accounts - receivable payable and end of month.
The work culture at Gough Industrial was casual and friendly which I loved. The best part of the job was the large amounts of paperwork and fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was chasing up customers for money owing on their account and getting them to pay.
Pros
Positive and friendly environment
Cons
Only Permanent Part time work offered after the contract was finished I was seeking full time work
work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT1 October 2018
My role at Randstad was labouring for all sorts of different job sites. I was called out to jobs all over Canberra and met a lot of different people..
Pros
lots of new friends
Cons
Poor management in the office
Contractors
machine operator/ process line (Former Employee) –  Morayfield QLD16 September 2018
This company is ok to work for not always very responsive to problem solving. Have a lengthy wait and testing system. They take a % of your wages for contracting you.
Great for work/life balance
Casual Educator(OSHC) (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD16 August 2018
Though I am getting consistent shifts it's only for 3 hours per day. But it's good that I am gaining experience and acquiring skills by working in various places.
Pros
Above award wages
Cons
sometimes will get a call only 2 hours before
Helpful and very approchable
Executive Support (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC15 August 2018
Enjoyed my time working for Randstad. They were very helpful and always made sure that I had work. They always got back to me with any questions that I had.
Exxciting and Challanging
Recruitment Consultant Industrial (Former Employee) –  Moonee Ponds VIC10 August 2018
I started my recruitment career there. I would have continued with this role, as I loved assisting people and finding them a job/career. I went on maternity leave and unfortunately could not return due to the rotating hours. Interviewing and matching the right person to the job was challenging and I really enjoyed this.
Pros
going out and meeting new people and having KPI's to challange me
Cons
rotating hours at the time. not a problem anymoore though
Randstad
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Bayswater VIC31 July 2018
Randstad have advertised for a load job in Bayswater numerous times the reason being there bad payers.....at least by $5 dollars per hour and some Saturday work.....no every Saturday.....they think Downer is your life and are not prepared to pay for it......if I was you I’d steer clear of this whole experience cause it ain’t a good one......let alone traveling to there other site
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Pay rate